Reviews for Just A Short Little Trip
USAFChief chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I've been reading your stuff for about a week now without a review - guess I'll have to go back and let you know that I think most of it is pretty damn good. This, however, was utterly fantastic! I loved it. Horny dwarves? Whoever woulda thunk it? Hilarious. Extremely well done. We need more crack!fic.

Thanks for posting this and all your other work, too.
Ali chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I think I saw this a long time ago, when I was a new Rayne fan. I just stumbled on it again and read it. It's so freaking funny. Very cool fic. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Oh my goodness! I was laughing SO hard my stomach hurt...Bad, I don't think you should doubt yourself as to whether or not you have a talent for this sort of thing. Just write another amazing story like this. The part with Jayne wanting to clean Vera with antiseptic wipes...ROFL!
DSDragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This fic is HI-LARIOUS!
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was really funny! I loved it!
Ellisguy chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I liked the humor in your story. Horny dwarves terrorizing the crew of Serenity! Ha! It was quite refreshing as a lot of the stories here tend to be dark, serious, and quite angsty. I liked the references to Mal/Inara, Jayne/River, and Kaylee/Simon pairings. Also the camraderie between Jayne and Simon was surprising, but I felt worked with the overall light-heartedness of the story. Hope to read more from you.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Gotta say...that was quite the Jossian effort. Crazy as a fox but definitely with a hidden message:D
Fififelicity chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hilarious! I loved it!
queenjane516 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
hahahahahaha, don't worry, this was beautiful :-) anything you write is gold-you can do no wrong
jcap1526 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
"she violated Vera!"

(dabs eyes with tissue)

Poor traumatized Jayne. LOL Great fun to read; do it again please!
nomad62 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
No clue how the prompt stories work so can't help ya on whether or not you did it right but it was right shiny by me.
Bao Bei Tony chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Shredded underwear, horny little people and Unseemly uses of engine grease. Bad you are Bad!.

I loved it and Laughed my butt off Look there it is way over there.

I guess I gotta do one now.

Good job

Tony

Butt
Thug-4-Less chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Is there a right way to do this sort of thing? It flowed well and was quite hilarious.

Excellent job.
Love Of My Life chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I liked it... what's not to like... I thought it was a hoot and a half ;)
michebabyblue chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
wow this is so funny especially loved the Zoe and Inara bits as they are the most reserved people on the ship.