Reviews for Beauty in the Time of Tragedy
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This is fantastic! Seriously, all you've managed to get across in this is incredible. Their emotions ranged all over the place, everthing they should be feeling just taking turns to show itself. It's amazingly good. And it's so well written. You've just done a brilliant job with it, there's really nothing else I can say but that.

Kelly
snowwhiterose chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Loved this story. Hermonie and ron were both so deep.
AnnHoj chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Simply beautiful...I don't really know what more to say.
Mistymist chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This story is very well done. You explored so many emmotions in such a short period of time but it all flowed so naturally.

thank you for writing this story.
svocfanatic chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
It's a rare gem to find stories such as this beautiful story. I rarely review but this story compelled and touched me to the point of reviewing.

I must say i love this new aspect on the after-the-war scene with Ron and Hermione. Quite often such stories reflect on Ron's misery for the lost of his brother and Hermione's job in consoling him. Although this balancing aspect of him consoling her and the climactic dispute in the middle truly brought out a sense of reality. It seemed more uniquely characteristic yet can be seen as a real scene being played out. I truly love the Ron-esque view point and with your writing style... you're one of the few writers who captures Ron's essence (sp?) It's quite amazing!

One thing to add was the philosophy aspect... i like how you intertwined it to their situation and built a sense philosophy. It reminds me of a film called Before Sunrise because the two main characters would often go off on tangents about philosophical ideas yet allows them to relate to their current situation. I believe it allowed a greater and deeper connection between Ron and Hermione.

Well sorry for this slight long review but i just can't get enough of it! I truly hope you write more on this story. It's a beauty!