Reviews for The Demise of Tom Riddle
BMS chapter 1 . 3/20
Nice.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 3/19/2021
Ouch, poor Tommy... a muggle park? Fantastic idea!

Quick dry cement? Eh, why not? Toss in his other body parts and Shazam a monument to Peace.

giggling.. uh, I mean Evil Laughter, though quietly so as to not wake the hubby at ... uh... goodness gracious... 4am.

his
noylj chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
If Riddle dies with horcruces, his spirit is free
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
Cute! Thanks
Monster King chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Great story.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
An interesting story
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
A interesting and well done story. I find this one to be quite amusing as we see from Voldemort's point of view as he is talking to Harry and Hermione by using other words like brat and what not to describe them. That was an interesting experience. It was very ironic how Tom was taken care of and the amount of planning his room to be a success was well done. First time I have seen for Voldemort to be dealt such a way and must say that it was funny when it all ended. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
corwyn chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
i like it. thank you for sharing this story
noreenklose chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Loved it!
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
A great way to end Voldemort, especially the muggle park idea.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Interesting story
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I would have to say that is a unique method, except that the mafia used such methods for years.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Interesting idea. I don't like having Nagini have to suffer though. I would have liked to set her free as well.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Ppsh chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hm... this doesn't make a lot of sense. Voldemort doesn't need his horcruxes to be nearby to resurrect himself, nor does he even need to be near them - and concrete certainly wouldn't contain his wraith like spirit from escaping and possessing other people, either. To be honest, if what Harry said about the concrete being impervious was true (and I should mention that that is utter nonsense; concrete really isn't all that resilient, it could easily be penetrated by sufficient explosives, or drills; although perhaps not magic) it would have just done Voldemort a giant favor, as no one could have destroyed his Horcruxes (including Harry), effectively making him immortal.

Although then, it never made much sense in cannon how Voldemort distributed his horcruxes, either. Honestly, a single horcrux under fidelius with Voldemort as the secret keeper would have made him completely impervious to death; not only would no one be able to find it, they wouldn't even be able to think of the location even if they had a good idea of where it is. But then, I guess that's not the only thing that Voldemort did that was incredibly stupid. One could even go so far as to say he was the dumbest apparent genius (he had the highest Hogwarts grades) there ever was.