Reviews for Just Your Typical Day
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Terrific, thank you!
Anon101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Another one I've read. :D Haha, I think I've read most of your stuff. Yeah?

Oh well.

Still enjoy it. Still love the John and Ronon dynamic. And definitely like reading from Ronon's POV.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I like this. I like this a lot. The day to day life of Mr. Dex.
ancientesha chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
this is really nice:D i like it! its a new kind of fic for me, never read these ones, the usual stuff. pretty cool. did i see some sparky hints or i am wrong :D* grin*

love their friendship and the way you wrote it.
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Great story! I really liked how you wrote Ronon, he seemed very in character.
LadyJane08 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I really enjoyed this, from the insight into Ronon's day to the sub-plot of John working through whatever's bothering him. At first I found the private tutoring a bit of a stretch, but as I read on it seemed more in character. I guess I'd never imagined him doing something like that before :) Good job!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Good story. I love Ronon - add in Shep and it's perfect!
Pocus chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
What a great insight into Ronon's day. It is exactly liked I would have pictured it. I loved the last bit. I do feel that he "gets" Sheppard and knows exactly how to handle him. Love the ice cream bit too.
rhaddict chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was really good. I can see that being Ronon's day. He and Shepherd have this sibling relationship, that is so fun to watch. They seem to know when something is off with the other one- big brother(Shepherd)/ little brother(Ronon). Very cool to watch and read about. Well done!
skypig21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Another lovely work! Perfectly balanced with Ronon teaching self-defense and trying to connect with people (or avoid them) in Atlantis. You are the Ronon expert!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I love Ronon stories. Thanks, this was an insightful and true-to-character one.
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Loved it! It was nice to have a story that is from Ronon's POV and Ronon is right it has been a good day for him. I like how you have Ronon trying to learn new things like basic Science, even he knows the best way to survivor is to keep learning and growing.
janib chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Have just seen the episode when they put the clone of Carson into stasis. Ronan was portrayed brilliantly. I had tears in my eyes. This story goes along the same lines. Powerful indeed.
donttouch chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Good work :) *pats on head*
faldo chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Enjoyed Ronon's day. Nice seeing everybody on 'down' time. Thanks.