Reviews for Love Song
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow Stella...speechless. I'll add another to the pile of the wonderful's that you have received on this story. And I especially love the part where he kicks the wall and thinks that he should have taken off his shoes before kicking it. Like adding salt to the wound. Poor Jess.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
good story
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aw, so sad :( But really true...which just kinda makes it even sadder...

Great story; it's well written and very much in character - I love how you had him battle with himself while dialing Rory's number.

Melissa
snmcrcaniac chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow! that was really good! they should have made part of the episode like that! it was really good!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Stella wrote a LIT? Quick Bob, get the children in the minivan, because the world is obviously coming to an end! That was so good, Stella, I don't know why you don't want to write Lit. Your Jess was fantastic!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Ab fab, sweetie darling.

You explored Jess's character so well here - I am impressed. You deleved in anf found the vulnerability without changing his character and you made me cry for him. Amazing job.
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh Lord, Stella I absolutely loved it! I needed a little angst to make me feel a little better, and this definitely hit the spot. Of course now you have me all emotional jumply and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with myself. Maybe write something sweet and fluffy or bitter and angsty. Ha. You inspirer!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. And uh, WOW. One of the best Jess fics I've EVER read in my entire fanfiction career! Wow again. I loved this. It wasn't long, but you packed it with emotion. That's how it's supposed to be! And it's all Jess. Very in character, very awesome. You did a great job with this one, and I didn't even remember that you were going to write it! Keep up the amazing work.

Wow. Just Wow.