Reviews for Go Ahead Kill Me
This was a great story!
ChanRawr chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
The feels
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Ahhh! OMG! I'm so in love with this already!
pierce-the-soul-867 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
damnit! i'm crying!
siti wadhihah chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
sasuke liff sakura and hug her."sasuke i have big news,ino is getting married to Shikamaru."she said with happines. sasuke is relly happy to see her smile."Sakura can I say you something?"sasuke take sakura's hand and bend his knees and ask sakura to marry say yes and hug next morning,sakura was walking to Ino's flower shop,"Hey Ino,I have somthing itsiting to tell you"as she walk in the shop."What is it is ti you going to tell me"said ino."Sasuke just ask me to marry him."she said with a happy smile."When?"."last nigth at our house,and you now what we'er going to marry 2 weeks from now.".Ino then take Sakura to a wedding shop to pick up a saw a pink medding dress with cherry blossom flowers on was perfect for try on the dress in the changing room and when she got out,she looks beautiful even the helper in the shop was suprised.
Pink Lady410 chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
So cute!
Poppy Young chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
YAY!
ashleychanxx chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i love this story and the sequels too!
Above All Else chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Aww.! That Was So Sad.! Had Me In Tears):
sweaterqueen chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
i love it when sakura is stronger emotionally and phyiscally..i like it when she is in a good fight
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Good first chapter. Makes me want to keep reading
Sibrael chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
I was a bit disappointed that the whole story was about the memory loss rather than a small part of a larger story. I felt it made the story drag out too much and then end too abruptly.

I like the "Sound the bugle" song but felt more needed to happen for her to have a change of heart than listening to a song.

I liked some of the poem/saying things you put in but felt they were too numerous and interrupted the flow of the story.
mysterybeauty chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
omg the poems are brilliant and plus i was litsening to a melody that went great with it

brilliant chap really heartwarming
mysterybeauty chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
haha i like the michael jackson pedophile wannabe thing

great fic very original
mysterybeauty chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
oo la la

can't wait so see what happens in the next chp

since we have some action in the first:)