Reviews for Breaking Point
Hessian304 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
where is chapter 4?
A Spirit of the Stars chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
Best. Story. EVER! That was SO cool! Your descriptions are great and and it had a nice flow, not always going where you would expect it to. Good characterizations of everyone too!

Keep up the good work!
Lindelas chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
This was great! i loved how Robin got out of there. it was so.. Robin. :) Thanks for another great story!
Jordan-Daniel chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
This is truly a breathtaking story! Thank you for sharing!
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
"I will get the information one way or another. The manner of how depends on you," Gisborne came to a stop, only a few feet away now. "So, what's it going to be."

"Loyalty."

"What?"

Robin smiled, shrugging. "You wouldn't understand."

:) I love these lines! You're very clever Emmithar! You should have written the episodes!This is so in character for Robinand Gisborne its not even funny! hahaha nice writing!
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
Wow! This was very well written! I will have to go find the sequel now!

I look forward to reading more of your Robin Hood fics!
Jammeke chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
Another excellent story to add to my favorites. I'm going to read the sequel now. Thank you so much for your wonderful Robin Hood stories. I don't have enough good words to say about them.
Cara chapter 14 . 5/16/2009
Really well written, a perfect fic, I've been looking for (something like) this for ages, so glad I found it!
B chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
i like this, it's cute :). i'm pretty sure the best RH fanfic ive read
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
wow...those chapters were awesome im sorry it took me so long to review, i loved it

chelle xx
MysticWolf4976 chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
“A wise man looks with his ears, and listens with his heart. " - love that quote :)

I knew Allan wouldn't listen to Will, just a matter of when he was gonna show up.

I was biting my lip when Robin and Will were creeping through the castle, hoping Robin wouldn't be stupid and just get out. Vain hope lol, when you put the Lord Barlow situation in though... Robin's big heart gets him alot of trouble *shakes head fondly*

The punch from Robin to Will was unexpected but stubborn Will still didn't listen

Glad that Lord Barlow listened to Will and got out of there... Sheriff won't be happy *snickers*

I felt Robin's pain when he was being beaten, wanted to kill Guy... hope he gets his comeuppance soon *glares and fingers a dagger*

Nice move Collin with disgusing the jailer as Robin, can't believe those idiot guards fell for that! I was on the edge of my seat for a minute there till Robin showed up though.

Nice job with the suspense there chica *hands you cookies*

[“It can’t be,” Gisborne said quietly, “You’re alive.”

“Am I?” Robin questioned, “I hadn’t realized.”] - Whoo!

Reminded me of the moment in the cave with Jack Sparrow and Barbossa's men in POTC

[“The cave’s not too far,” Will nodded towards him, wrapping and arm around his waist, careful of the wounds to his back.

Even still, he cringed. There was no point in denying it, or even trying to hide it. Robin took the offer of help despite the pain, wrapping an arm around Will’s shoulders for added support as they began to make their way up the last hill.] - Poor Robin... *hugs Robin gently*
hilldornknight chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
Ohmy gosh, your story is amazing. I love it, i love it i do. It totally prevoked the right character images and was just a wonderful read. such a good storyline and oh my gosh the drama. Love it, love you, can't wait to find and read the newest!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
For chapters 2-4... sorry took so long, been busy:

Robin's holding up well so far... bit suspicious Gisbourne's not torturing him though, keeping him alive longer no doubt but still... wonder what he's got up his sleeve.

Poor Ann *places flower on her grave*... hope Robin doesn't blame himself when he find out..

[Her hand touched the side of this face, redirecting his fading gaze back to her face. There was compassion etched into every line on her face. “I will help you; but not in that way.”] - Wonder how Sarah's gonig to help him... besides the obvious lol (I like her character)

[He headed off quickly, taking the road that lead into Nottingham, a thought and direction in his mind.

If he had paid closer attention, he would have seen the strange man watching him, and the others with an eerie smile, disappearing into the shadows as everyone grieved.] - What are you thinking Will? *watches him walk off*
UltimateOptimist chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Wow ive just read this fic and i love it! Brilliantly written and im so glad you've wrote a sequel
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Where'd you hear about Season 3? I haven't heard anything yet...

I've only seen 1 ep of season 2 so I'm in the same boat with ya lol

Anyways, interesting so far... love how you've written Robin, right in character with cannon, not easy to do.

His heart's in the right place, but I wanted smack him for being so stupid... like charging in alone. Though, I might've done the same thing... *shrugs*

Loved this line:

[“Then you’ve failed,” Robin told him quietly, his teeth clenching at the pain as his world began to grow fuzzy. “For I will be dead before you get a word from me.”] - HA! You tell 'em Robin

I hope the other reach Robin in time *bites lip* Gisborne's temper and prisoners... not a pretty thing