Reviews for Solid Ground
This was such a good story, i loved it so much. Really don't understand why you don't have more reviews.
Anastasia Juliet chapter 2 . 2/6
I love it lol. That was good.
Minnie chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Love this :) 3
recycledsmiles chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
THIS IS JUST PERFECT UGH I WANT TO HUG YOU RIGHT NOW FOR MAKING SUCH A WONDERFUL FIC. SO MANY GODDAMN FEELINGS I WANT TO ASDFGHJKL

JUST... THANK YOU!
lucy chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
such a goood story , just a shame there was no kiss between them. but it was a truly touching story x
Jade chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this is so good. i'm not even kidding , its amazing.
N. E. Won chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Honestly, one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I love stories of adventure, love, and above all, friendship. This is a well written, well thought out manifestation of all these qualities.
HarryStarkidPotterNerd chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Loved the story, absolutely. But the ending left me wanting more, so please write a sequel!
Oh, and I loved that Neville was in on it, but would've liked to her more in that conversation he had with Draco, see what he thought of it.
But I still likes it very much. Great writing style, too.
kk chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
really should continue this story
CheshireCat23 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Well written. I really liked the story.
plainjane00 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
a very good read, indeed!
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
I love this story! its not cliche, the characters werent OOC and it was just so...heart warming :D
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I love how Mrs. Granger is playing matchmaker! *lol*
DramioneLurver chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Aw! This was such a beautiful, amazing story! You did a truly fabulous job on this. I loved the take on the color red, especially. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful work!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw, this so so cute! And sweet! And very original! I love the story idea. It's a fabulous one and you're executing it brilliantly! Magnificent work, truly!