Reviews for Pretenders
Sasuke's wanted chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I seriously think that this chapter is AWESOME! And I am guessing that Naruto was the one that said two timer. LOL! By the way the only complaint I have (and it's not a big one) is that I think that Sakura should not have fainted.
I also have an idea for the next chapter if you wanna take my advice. you don't have to if you don't wanna.
I think that Naruto should run up to them and then just start getting all worried about Sakura while all the fangirls are saying stuff like , "The bitch got what she deserved.", and , "OMG SASUKE WHAT DID THAT WHORE DO TO YOU?!"
like I said you don't have to take my advice but you can if you want. I don't really care if you choose to or not.
I love your fanfic KEEP WRITING! Excuse me for being rude, PLEASE KEEP WRITING THE FANFICTION!
degrassi fan da21 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
HAHAHAHA! that was crazy funny GREAT chapter ") :)
degrassi fan da21 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
aww i liked it ! it sounds like a cute story. PLEASE continue :)
IrisGrey18 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Stop making me fall off my computer chair laughing lol! Great story. Please continue?
Xx AmuTadase xX chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
omigosh! keep going! i love this story, its cute3 so...make more!
jetblacksakura chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
hahahah

funny.

I really like this story.

please make another chapter.
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I'm hooked.

great job!
nasim chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
WHY WHY WHY don't you update?

(yes...i STILL say words three times! HELP HELP HELP!)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!

Don't do this to me!

i CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T wait!

i think I'm going crazy! but it's FUN FUN FUN to say words three times! you should try it! ( DON'T try it! my mother is thinking about taking me to a therapist! I convinced her not to! I'm safe...for now! :P)

-nasim- 3
nasim chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
HAHA!

that was SO great!

it was AWESOME!

i LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

but...i think the part that sakura falls on sasuke and they kiss...it's really random.i mean...it happens a LOT!don't you think?

but that was no problem at ALL!

i still LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

update REALLY REALLY REALLY soon!(ok,i HAVE to stop saying words three times! but i CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T!oh crap!)
theakumakuma chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
how many times do i have to say this? twenty! Fine if that's what it takes to get it into you skull then *deep breath*:

!

Got that! Fourth chapter aint gonna write itself!
yiyr chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
i lyk ds chapter..lol

hope u cntinue d story!
angelaurora7777 chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
lmao. this has got to b your funniest story i have read yet! (im going down the line on ur profile.)

omg the (so he likes the blond) you dont know if its ino or temari omg i was laughing so hard.

PERFECT STORY!

UPDATE IT NOW!

please.
ayame81131 chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
I like the story but when is the next chappie out,huh?
Colored Chaos Theory chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
hey really good story. update soon?
An Fox chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
haha cute

yeah like "HOT MAKE OUT IN THE JANITORS CLOSET!"