Reviews for Final Farewell
De Shin chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh. I'm just going to favorite this and go off to cry somewhere because this was just amazing and beautiful and heartwrenching. Illness totally sucks, and you captured all the heartache that comes with it perfectly.
TheLoversRespite chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Beutiful. absolutly beutiful! This was a wonderfully written peice that... Well Ill get to the point, I started crying, my eyes filled with tears as Reyson died..
Devil-in-the-box chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Beautiful and yet so sad. I'm so heartbroken I can't write.
starkspangly chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw, that was so sad! Long, but sad! Poor Tibarn!
Oriel Kurosaki chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Ack! Why are you trying to make me cry?

Ah...so sad! Poor Tibarn! Poor Reyson! Poor everyone!
PermanentMarker chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
;_;! That was so sad! It was truly emotional. I felt Tibarn's pain the whole way through. The final flashback was a great ending for this. Very well done.
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Very nicely done. I'm proud. This...I'm just amazed. Favorites list. Most definitely.
KellyCRocker59 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was very good; I haven't seen many of your fics, but I like the ones that I read.
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This was... really heartwrenching.

When I was reading, I got really absorbed into the story. I didn't want to stop reading until I was done, which is impressive in itself since I don't always make it through longer one-shots.

You convey emotions really well, and that goes for all of the relationships shown in the story. I definitely appreciate that you included bonds other than romantic ones; it made it all the more beleiveable and powerful.

Hard to respond to such an emotional overload, really. It was a lovely tragedy, and final flashback pulled it all together so well. Great job.
Tolling chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
...(groan)I was feeling pretty sorry for myself...I mean, I've puked 4 times in one afternoon, twice it was GINGER ALE, I'm sore all over, Im amazed at the fact I can even sit at the computer and not get a headache, and I have eaten 1 thing that stayed in my stomach all day, a ...Now Im depressed for them...Why Reyson! WHY! Argh, hot again...I should go stand outside...Man, right before finals too... work, and I was actually gonna look for a sickness story to comfort myself...Now I need a happy ending. Goodnight.

-String