Reviews for Love Fading into the Twilight
Darksidetofly chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I love this story!
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Aww. Poor Angel. I wish the bad things didn't always happen to her first.
Damon Salvatore's gal chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
PLZ UPDATE!
godschild4ever chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I really enjoyed reading it. I cant wait until the next chapter is up! For the sake of my sanity please update ASAP! Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
are you a moron alice cant see the werwolfs in her visions stupid

p.s. im not a flamer becuase i liked it until this chapter.
Broken Oath chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
noo
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
wat going to happen next
Jamie Wilson chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
cool
Jamie Wilson chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
it could be longer all in all its good.
Ovisaries chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
Umm this story confuses me a lot, and it jumps around a LOT.. like Fang's 'problem' at school, and then the part with Angel, and then in the beginning with Max and Fang, and then it says in the last chapter about Iggy being mad at Nudge and then her being all upset:

"I don't think anyone knew the answer to that question. Not even Iggy himself. But with the look on fangs face I guessed there was something going on, something between Nudge and Iggy."

Her first boyfriend? No one liked me before him? (Although that could be about school) But wasn't it chapter five that they found Nudge and Iggy almost naked in his bed, and then Iggy staying with Nudge at the Cullen's house later? And according to that she definitely doesn't lack a love life. WTH? Were they both drunk, causing them to forget all their little *moments* together! I is confuzzled.

And then it all just turns with the Volturi just all of the sudden showing up "out of *nowhere*"!

Although that scene at the end of Chapter 9 confused me to no end, I smoothed out the confusing parts in my head and it's really funny, even though most of the characters in the scene had no reason to be there or be doing that... a little OOC, b/c the vamps would probably not just sit there...um why are they acting angry though? I guess that scene wouldn't really be possible without a little OOCess, so who doesn't love that every once and a while? I loved that...
LaWolfBoyPush chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
their car is a SILVER volvo you sobe!
Death By Insanity chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
i hope that you can update this story soon. its been a month since you updated. cant wait for the next chapter. this story is really good.
Get Help chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
I'm sorry but i cant understand AT ALL who is talking! Please be more specific instead of I.
Booklover chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
four words i need to sayand here they are: I LOVE THIS STORY!

!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Booklover chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
You succeeded in the funny part. loved this chappy! It was hilariouse.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »