Reviews for Makeshift Wings
animeandmonkeylover chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
omg i loved it keep going on with this story and don't stop updating it cuz it fuck'n rocks!
Hearttbeatt chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Update soon! :]
HarunoSisters42 chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
the 'kiss me' part was bloody amusing i never knew sasuke could be such a hoot i was laughin my arse off for like 10 mins lol keep writing this stuff is bloody brilliant
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
this is good ]
Oyuki chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
i wonder what's going to happen? more soon please!
Cheyizzle chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
hmm...I don't know why there aren't more reviews...I really liked it.

please continue
Juniper11 chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
I like the Sakura challenge. The only question is will Sasuke accept?
you.broke.a.promise chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
This is BRILLIANT.

Dark, angsty and decieving.

Though I'm afraid of what you have in store for Sasuke...the foreshadowing makes me quite nervous..saying that Naruto and Kakashi will never speak to her again...

...
haliz chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
hahahhaha

she is a smart one eh?

hahahha

i will ask the same thing to my sasuke kun

if you are human prove it and kiss me

hahah
InsaneEmpathWolf chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
OMG JAMIE I HATE YOU AND YOUR CLIFF HANGERS. I love the story plot though there is nothing more perfect then all those questions about feelings. OMG that was an amazing chapter everything was described very well. especially Sasukes emotions. I thought the whole draw my own blood and cry about it thing was so funny. then you very skillfully brough Sasuke to consider things that we all know he most likely never thought of. i was a little confused as to which Uchiha had the web of control in the four group of lines i'm guessing it's Itachi but you just kinda jumped from one to the other you might want to clarify that.

Empath one who driven insane by the wolfish desire to howl at the dark moon (I meant dark moon as new moon but i'm not sure if that makes sense LOL)
Juniper11 chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
She did it. I was worried for a minute that he'd put her out on the curb.

And yes, it certainly is too bad she isn't a magician.
Havaru chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
I wouldn't mind seeing a lemon in this, there's quite a bit of tension floating around anyway, haha.

I'm not sure why, but i've got this.. itching feeling that Sasuke is going to die o_o Which i'm hoping to god is wrong. Still haven't determined whether or not whoever died in the first chapter(prologue) was Itachi, Sasuke, or just some random person. The whole father thing threw me off, but it makes me worry.
InsaneEmpathWolf chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
OMG another amazing chapter but of cource thats what i come to expect. Why do you doubt yourself so much. You defintly played that out perfectly. I think people are going to realize he's dead without it being extremely obious(SP). The triangle is really coming together now. I wonder how you are going to have itachi steal Sakura's independence again( i dont think that made sence but you know what i mean) Can't wait for the next update.

P.S. Just so you dont get extremely behind that asshole Lenzi wants Chapters 3 and 4 done for monday. The career packet needs done for monday too. O and you missed it His phone started ringing doring

INSANE EMPATH WOLF who is to tired to think of something creative
Havaru chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
Wow, this is the first story i've read from you and i've gotta say- you're amazing :) I actually just made my first account on here because I wanted to reveiw this so much. You're my first ever Author Alert, Favorite Author, Favorite Story, and Story alert!

You're writing style is just fantastic- not overly descriptive but not under either, just the right amount of everything to keep the reader attentive throughout each chapter. I adore Sasuke in this story C:
InsaneEmpathWolf chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
Jamie another amazing chapter i never would have guessed that you were feeling unmotivated. I was suprised that she was in his bed and that you had him admit he couldn't kill her. I was also suprised by the fact that itachi said he had feelings for her instead of just kissing her, but i like suprises. lol Shame on you for such a short chapter. lol just kidding. Can't wait for the next one

empathecit wolfish one who has been made insane by many long horrible periods of sanity
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »