Reviews for While You Were Out
POSSUM360 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very good!
bexy34 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
lol really good story o update soon
Captain Knox chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
*pouts*

I want a paint fight. :(

Nice chapter, it made me laugh .

Hope you can update soon.

Yours,

Captain E.L.K
diavoloduchessa chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Yes! A new chapter. You just made my day. The paint fight was the perfect touch for this chapter. Gwen kissing Ianto to get hom to stop tickling her LOVED IT. Well that was part of the reason why she kissed him. We all know the rest of the reason. Keep it coming purty please with a cherry on top.
Tvnut loves CM Punk chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
hahaha! lol ncie!
diavoloduchessa chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
I absolutly love this story. Are you going to keep writing it?
Tvnut loves CM Punk chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
GYAH! please continue with the story, lol im story deprived! its really good!
Lazairahel chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
I hope you continue this. Please write more.
powderbluedevileyes chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
keep it comeing plz so good
Scousedancer chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
oh please oh please oh please - WRITE MORE DAMMIT! This is really good! Honestly!
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
:) Loving it. ((Also giggling like a nutter in the middle of the library, thank you! :P))

Update soon! _
bbmcowgirl chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
That was too cute. The thought of both Ianto and Gwen running into each other coming out of the bathroom and their reactions to each other was adorable.

And them playing matchmaker to Owen and Tosh. That'll be fun if they go through with it. Gwen deciding to tease Ianto is going to make for interesting reading as well.

Hurry with the next chapter please.

Judy
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
I LOVE IT! Totally awesome! Lol! Bit of a fetish I suppose... Lol! Anyway! Keep up the good work!

Leanne

X
Rosie chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Yay, Gwen/Ianto ] I look forward to chapter 5!
kateg123 chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Oh I love the Gwen/Ianto interaction! I, personally, do think GDL is a bit hot so watching Torchwood is basically heaven.

GDL AND JB in the same show! Excuse me while I drool for a bit...

But yea, on with the review, I am loving this. You are writing it extremely well so keep up the ah-mazing work!