Reviews for Charlotte's Story
Gryffindordemigod77 chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
Twins of time chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
I don't like your story...I LOVE IT! LOLOLOLOLOL :D XD :p SILLY BILLY GAVE YOU A WILLY! (I'M INSAANE IN DA MEMBRAY!)
Badillen chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Cute!
ciaranoelle chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
So Good! Keep going please...
Romance and Musicals chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
This was so amazing. I really loved it. James is the best most pefect big brother. I especially liked how Sirius said that seeing the best in people was his biggest downfall. Eerie foreshadowing right there. Charlotte was really funny and I liked seeing the deep, emotional side to her that we don't get to see in "The Journal". Remus was really cute and Peter was such a creep! I knew it was him from the beginning! Sirius was just amazing. He was so sweet and sexy all at the same time. I love him so much.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
That was a lot of fun to read. Knew Wormtail was a creep.
ValerieElizabeth chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
so cute! u live sirius and charlotte almost as much as i love james and lily hahaa

this was adorable! :

"Could you hold me tonight Sirius?" He gave me a squeeze.

"I want to hold you every night."

awwww!
BlossomQuill chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
This is really good! I absolutely LOVE these stories!

Cat xx
Gyrfalcon-Smiles chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
TOLD U I WAS STALKING UR FF! But b4 u think im a creepy stalkerish person, im not! Ur just an awesome author, and i luv ur stories.

Shroomy

P.S Awesome as story!
piratequeen24 chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
SO CUTE.

I usually have problems reading Sirius/oc stories for two reasons either:

#1- they're poorly written

#2- I can't stand the girl with Sirius.

But alas! Your story was great! I really liked Charlotte, and it was well written- and very interesting! Nice work :)
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Aww...I loved it! A very cute short story. It was wonderful!
KK chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
EW, IT SUCKS
vampire-luver101 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
aw! its over! loved it!
IceColdFireyAngel chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Ah great ending! :D
blue-peridot chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
it's COMPLETE? no epilogue? but seriously, it was good reading. ended the mystery, they got together (i'm so glad sirius got a girl. and remus! and james of course.) and happy ending.