Reviews for Over and Over
Remembrance123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hehehe, I admit I've never been much of a Vin/Yuf fan... never really understood the appeal, but I think I can see it now. Hehe, 3
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hehe, cute. I like the reason u gave Yuffie about being embarrassed when he thanked her. :)
Sunnepho chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Been pokin' around your fics and trying to figure out how badly spoiled for DoC I'd be if I try to read them. (So many games, so little time!)

I'm not actually a huge fan of Yuffie, probably mostly because I still haven't forgiven her for taking off with the majority of my materia when I wandered into Wutai the first time, so many years ago. I do, however, think the voice you've given absolutely frickin adorable.

I snickered when she screeched upon finding the coffins, aww'd a bit when she got afraid and left, and by the end, I was totally grinning.

I love your lyrical style and ability to find the most concise, apt words in the character's voice, btw. Lovely.
serenbach chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I love this! I really liked Yuffie's musings on Vincnet and how she see's her heart as a peace of materia- very Yuffie-ish. Really enjoyed this.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I don't even like this pairing (despise might be a better word :P), but I'm glad I clicked against my better judgement, because this is a good fic. :) The way you focus on Yuffie's curiosity really helps to make it feel more believable, and I like the imagery of her heart being a piece of materia. That's just so Yuffie. Really like the last line too. :)
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Pretty darn good. I love this pair!

NRGburst chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I liked this, too. Yuffie is captured just perfectly, IMO. It's also nice to see that you're drawing a lot from DoC. Most people focus solely on AC, which gets tired after awhile. Keep it up!

Those spurts of inspiration are just wonderful, aren't they? So nice to feel like you can't write fast enough, instead of trying to egg yourself on through sheer determination/discipline.
Kasamari chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was such an enjoyable and fun read! Kasamari enjoyed it very much (_)
Alice001 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This was really really good! Amazing job.
JingYee chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
great job! I really liked this oneshot. _
kin sedren chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
That was really good I really liked it!
lenoirs chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
ah, i loved this! everything from the metaphor about yuffies heart and materia, to the nice detail about her feeling empty when he wasnt around - before doc happened. i also liked how you mentioned rosso in this one, nice!it wasnt fluffy, it was pretty much in character, and had a light touch of angst to it, like a little bit of drizzle before a storm. whether this stays a one chap or not, this is definetly one of my favorite yuffentines.
budibudi chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
awh! this was really cute. i hope you continue this!
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 3/9/2008

Short, sweet, and cute; very nicely written and -squee- oh so adorable. D
YACCBS chapter 1 . 3/9/2008