Reviews for 7 11
jagaimo-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I knew it had to be a dream. But still, the idea of Josef working at 7-11 XD I can't stop laughing. I pity him a little, though. I hate that kind of nightmares when something in your daily life goes terribly wrong Dx (Like coming to school and suddenly you're supposed to write an important exam you didn't know of before D: )
By the way, I always wondered how badly he was hit by the stock market crash in 1929 :O This kinda gives me an idea :D
Thanks for making me laugh :3
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I was thinking the same thing. Had it been true, I would have felt awful for Josef. And, who knows, it might have actually happened if Josef didn't have that dream. lol Once again, a very nicely written story. I think you're starting to become my favorite author.

ferret nin
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
LOL! Surely it's impossible to lose 400 years of accumulated wealth overnight...especially for someone like Josef...but still, this was funny XD Cool fic!

Peace Out! _
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
lol i love this
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was so funy! I love it. Poor Josef!
Mallie chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Bahahahahahahahah! (snort!)

The idea of Josef serving Big Gulps to teenagers...LOL!
Crazy Blonde Bitch chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
How could you scare him like that? I was laughing but I wanted to cry.
brenthforever chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
god i died laughing! that was great! see u in the after life.
Small-Fri chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
that kind of dream would scare me shitless! and i know nothing about business! poor josef!
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Um, wow. That does sound like a nightmare, for anyone.
moxy1864 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Omg, I can not see josef working in a 711. That was frickin hilarious! good job! :D
Temperance Ride chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
ZOMG! Hahahaha, hehehee, Oh my God, I just laughed until I cried... That is great. Absolutly great. haha...
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Now that I'm wiping away the tears I shed from laughing so hard, I'll get down to reviewing. 20 million, eh? That translates to what, $20,0 for regular folk? LOL. I knew it was a dream to be honest, but I wasn't sure if Beth was having the dream or not, so you suprised me there. I keep thinking you can't top the line of comedy you've already drawn, and you always surprise me. The situations never feel contrived, your writing always feels new.
cherry blossom rain chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
so funny! i love laughing at Josef!
Mamashirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I loved this... I read this on Sunday and then went to my brother-in-law's house then on the way back home my husband and I stopped and got gas... where did we stop, you ask? Why a 7-11 of course. I realized where I was and started laughing. Then I went in to get some drinks and was expecting to se Josef in uniform... I laughed again... everytime I go to 7-11 now I will think of this story so congrats. Just had to share.