Reviews for Will you still love me tomorrow?
anon2149 chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
OH MY GOD! I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! AND I AM ALSO IN LOVE WITH ALEXANDER! This is the first time I've ever liked an OC! But well, I'm not forcing Xander to be with Ryoma. All i want is for Ryoma to be happy :) coz i love him so much kay pleasee update! It has been 4 years since the last update and i really really want to see what will happen!
Puppiesssss chapter 25 . 5/23/2014
Just wanna know, are you going to keep updating? It's fine if you say no, please just leave another author's note so we won't keep rereading it so to prepare for the new chapter.
Yuki chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
I read this for the first time and fell in love. Please continue writing this,...please
ja chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
are you a filipino? like the last line.. one more chance was a filipino movie..
YourFavoriteReader chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Awwwwww :( So sad
XxBlueVesperxX chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
4 FUCKING YEARS! YEARS! HURRY UP AND FINISH IT!
njaney23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
pls update...finish it
teemo-kun chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
is it wrong i really want it to become a RyoXander
Tsubame0104 chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
I've gone back and read and reread this story over the last several years, and have done so again. It's wonderfully written, and is one of my favorite stories. I know life is busy and hard, especially after getting out of school, but I hope that you haven't abandoned this story. So many have been waiting to see what will happen to Ryoma and Xander. I sincerely hope we will get to see the end of this story. Please update!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
. . . . . .please updaaaaaatttttteeeee!"! my god, i was so hooked on ur story... i stayed up all night to finish the 25 chapters-_-

fufufufu.. i actually thought that the story was already finished since it already consists of 25 chapters the time i discovered the story... which is a good thing coz i hate waiting for weeks and months for an update
... weewwww...

btw, i have already read 'forfeit' and it was another one heck of the best ot5 ever written...(hmmm... correction, it was actually the best ot5, _ ... ))))

so please please please, be inspired by your readers and supporters and update*.*

daisuki..3

-ryuzaki chan

weeeewwww..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Updateeeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
OMG!
your story is awesome,please update soon!
I really want to see the end of this,but you know,I really like Xander!
dragonnia chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
mon dieu la suiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
jovancolon chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I really dislike yukimura for what he did to ryoma. poor ryoma
Dragon of Despaire chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
OMG I love your story...sorry im not really that into reviewing...so I just wanted to say I adore your story...this is without a doubt one of the best...and im just angry it took me more than 1000 stories to find this one...I realize you haven't updated in a while but the story is so good and you are a great author...I really wish you would update the story...