Reviews for Will you still love me tomorrow?
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 10/31
Can you update soon :) ! Bye!
snowdragon3111 chapter 25 . 8/29
Can you still update?
awefanfic chapter 25 . 4/19
Please update soon! Loving ur story!
KEEP WRITING PLZZZ
Puppiessss chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
Hi! Please update! PLease! The fact that you're close to the end means that you would be able to get it over quickly even though you've kind of lost interest right ;p and don't tell me once Xander knows that Atobe and the other's were his past lovers he would tell them to take care of him and then die in peace lol... that's like... the saddest ending ever please don't use that as an ending! :(
anon2149 chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
OH MY GOD! I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! AND I AM ALSO IN LOVE WITH ALEXANDER! This is the first time I've ever liked an OC! But well, I'm not forcing Xander to be with Ryoma. All i want is for Ryoma to be happy :) coz i love him so much kay pleasee update! It has been 4 years since the last update and i really really want to see what will happen!
Puppiesssss chapter 25 . 5/23/2014
Just wanna know, are you going to keep updating? It's fine if you say no, please just leave another author's note so we won't keep rereading it so to prepare for the new chapter.
Yuki chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
I read this for the first time and fell in love. Please continue writing this,...please
ja chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
are you a filipino? like the last line.. one more chance was a filipino movie..
YourFavoriteReader chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Awwwwww :( So sad
XxBlueVesperxX chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
4 FUCKING YEARS! YEARS! HURRY UP AND FINISH IT!
njaney23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
pls update...finish it
teemo-kun chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
is it wrong i really want it to become a RyoXander
Tsubame0104 chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
I've gone back and read and reread this story over the last several years, and have done so again. It's wonderfully written, and is one of my favorite stories. I know life is busy and hard, especially after getting out of school, but I hope that you haven't abandoned this story. So many have been waiting to see what will happen to Ryoma and Xander. I sincerely hope we will get to see the end of this story. Please update!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
. . . . . .please updaaaaaatttttteeeee!"! my god, i was so hooked on ur story... i stayed up all night to finish the 25 chapters-_-

fufufufu.. i actually thought that the story was already finished since it already consists of 25 chapters the time i discovered the story... which is a good thing coz i hate waiting for weeks and months for an update
... weewwww...

btw, i have already read 'forfeit' and it was another one heck of the best ot5 ever written...(hmmm... correction, it was actually the best ot5, _ ... ))))

so please please please, be inspired by your readers and supporters and update*.*

daisuki..3