Reviews for Path To Sainthood II: Into Your Arms
Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
...0o0..0.0..great beginning.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
please write more this is a great story u cant end at that :)
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
What I think is that you should write more. And now. Please.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING WITH SEAN! WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!

-ahem- Sorry, but, that's just frustrating. Really well done, I love it. Please write more. PLEASE!
BelhavenOnTap chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Dear Murphy, your brother is in love with a wonderful woman albeit a very conflicted one. Would you please intervene in this situation by bopping the two of them over the head, telling them everything is going to be alright and happiness is much more pleasant than melancholy.

Signed, your dearest Bel

Lourdes, would you mind getting that into Murph's hands for me. I think he can have a come to jesus talk with both parties involved that they will no doubt never forget. ;)
Batman McGhee chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
More Lou. More please and soon too. That was great!
bella89 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
They MUST get together! I feel kind of bad for Sean though but then again I don't haha if Lourdes doesn't want Connor, I'll take em'! haha
IrishSaints chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
*sigh*

ohh conn. *shakes head sadly* i know you're lovesick and all, but really man? you better fix this.

anywho, lovely chapter. i apologize for the lack of enthusiasm in this review, im rather tired, and have a bit of headache. but i can't wait for another chapter.

-Nell
bella89 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
addicted to yet another one your stories !

poor connor [
Batman McGhee chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Hm, I really hate reading incomplete work, so for my sake can you hurry it along?

Thanks dear! )
Jade Opal chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Ouch...to have Connor fall into a deep hole after hearing about Sean and Lourdes' engagement...ouch. But, good so far, IFHD.
IrishSaints chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
ohh poor Conn. He must be a Saint to be able to put up with that during ALL of dinner. *sigh* Meanwhile, drunk Murph is just as cute as ever!

Can't wait for more!

~Nell
BelhavenOnTap chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
So, I know this chapter is probably a bit sad, when you think about how Lourdes thought she'd never see Connor again and sought comfort in the arms of Sean. But you've written Murph just the way I love him: a lovely silly fool, sent to Earth to embarrass his brother to pieces. Murph steals the show in this chapter. Love, love, love the Murph. And you too, of course. Cheers, Bel
CrimsonKissMJ chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Your killing me here. Why is she with Sean and not with Connor? I'm getting very upset. Anyway, you already have me hooked. I love some ConnorOC action. Keep up the great writing.