Reviews for Second Choices
Jhenguillen chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Cutie
yingying89 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
hi! This would be the fourth or fifth time i read your story, and i still absolutely love this and your other one shot so wrong! I actually remember reading another multi-chapter story from you before, I think it might have been called meteor garden 2? the plot was absolutely wonderful, and i would really like to read it again. If you happen to still have it, please repost it! you don't have to edit a single thing! Looking forward to reading and following more of your fanfics on this couple!
Mezzavia chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
My heart was beating so fast while reading this x3 it was simply awesome! Thank you so much
Snowflakessy chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is a very fine story. Lately, I found interest in this couple. There's not enough RuixTsukushi out there :(

Your story is basically the story of their life! :D

Wish you'd have more story of them in store.
Unmei Hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Love it! Absolutely charming )
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Super Cuteness!
purple parasol chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Very nicely done. I always thought there was wiggle room at the end of the manga so that Rui x Tsukushi could really happen under the right circumstances. I realy like your story!
lala chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
aww, i love the bed scene even if it's just a teaser.

hotness everywhere.

rui, yum. _
Agent Hatake chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Che. Second-choices are the best. Hahahaha!

And that was hot, even if it was a teaser. Rui...he's such a hunk. And so is Oguri Shun! :D
addieXmitsume chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
great story...i love the end part where she reveals that she is pregnant..SEQUEL?...!:) please!-
MissAX chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
very cute story!

good job!
almonds08 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
wow sheen! at last! amazing fic as always! i'm looking forward to your next story but please update crossroads, preety please!please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I just swept through all your stories and think they're wonderful! It's always good to have one more member of the Rui/Tsukushi front :) Please continue to write cuz I love your stories!
Stacey chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
SHEEN! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU WRITING AGAIN! I squealed when I saw your name~! ;_; It's really nice to see you back~! I'll always be waiting patiently for any kind of update or one-shot from you.