Reviews for Hell for the Company
Triple-Helix chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
This is easily one of the best works of Warcraft fiction on the site or anywhere. The characterization is great, consistent and most importantly believable. The dialog is excellent and the plot is engrossing, well paced and expertly structured.

Seriously, this a gem of a story.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
...AWSOME! But the end.T-T what did she CHOOSE!
The Sinful chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
Good read. Glad I saw it on TvTropes.
Aodh chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
Beautiful, brilliant, and best of all, complete.

Technically speaking, there are no issues with anything so base as spelling or pacing, the scenes flow smoothly one after another, the plot is engrossing and characterization is not only consistent and memorable, but actually developing over the course of the story.

I believe I speak for more than just myself when I say I hope to see more stories like this, even if they wouldn't be a direct sequel.

To offer you a glimpse of just how impressed I am, I read this start-to-finish in a day, and should I see it published, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
whiskedaway chapter 26 . 4/17/2012
Aww, you just had to leave it open ended...
Belladelias chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
Just simply...breathtaking.

It took me over a week to read all of it (I have been reading it at work hehe) but it was totally worth it! The characters, the locations, the plot, are all fantastic and wonderful.

I can't believe you don't write professionally!

p.s. Tun is just so cute, I wanna pick him up and cuddle him :P
Mars-Eclipse chapter 26 . 9/18/2009
This is, without a doubt, one of the best stories I've ever read. A good plot, with lots of twists and turns. You had good violence and didn't seem afraid to maim you characters or give one or two of them sticky ends. Your characters were all extremely unique, and I love how they all developed. This is amazing.

Mars
Jo Soulliere chapter 26 . 9/13/2009
sorry it's taken me so long to review. I've been busy with moving, and getting a new job, and settling into my 'new' life. This was an excellent chapter! As all of them have been. I really love your characters, and the story is great. I find myself wondering how you come up with your ideas. I hope you write a sequel to this story sometime in the future. I'd like to see what Callista decides in the end... either way I know the story would be great!

I can't wait to read more from you.

Jo
Cranberry Window chapter 26 . 8/13/2009
And this makes me want more. Awesome ending, especially for a project so long in the making. I haven't come across a fanfic that's gotten concluded this well in a very long time.
Xoroth chapter 26 . 8/10/2009
Excellent ending to a excellent story.
Andante chapter 26 . 7/25/2009
Wow! What a read! Thoroughly enjoyed the entirely story. The characters were wonderfully done. Loved the way Nerethos and Callista jab at each other; I can't believe you kept it going and fresh for so long! You've definitely done one of the finest jobs in exploring the demonology trade. I hope you'll write more in the future!
Escalus chapter 26 . 7/22/2009
Mirari1 I love you forever and ever and ever, more so than in my last review, and will never question your awesome. That said, there have been great improvements in your writing (particularly in your ability to snark, which has now far exceeded mine /bow).

Anyways. Yes. Nerothos realy knows how to appear when he isn't wanted, eh? And the ending of of it all...a question. That reflects Callista so well

Grats on finishing this man, it was fantastic.
EmEx chapter 26 . 7/19/2009
Wow, this story's been out for a year? I'm glad I found it just a couple months ago, my wait wasn't long and I enjoyed it so much! Seriously, the quality is great, the punctuation, spelling, the dialogs were always interesting and your characters developed a complex, believable personality to which I feel now quite attached.

The end is killing me of course, and I wouldn't know what to choose, were I in Calista's place, but it certainly makes me hungry for a sequel; I'd like to read more about all four fo them, oh yeah, and Nerothos. I can't believe you made me like him so much!

But no pressure here, if you have a sequel, no doubt I'll read it, but I'll also read any other thing you might write in the future, if it has the same quality this awesome fic possesses.

Farewell and keep on writing.
Nara Bluestar chapter 26 . 7/19/2009
What a long, fun trip it's been! I can't even believe it's over. This story is great from beginning to end. I'm really going to miss the whole crew, and what a way to end it. Did she or didn't she? Nerothos is awesome. I laughed with glee when he popped up again. Very funny to have Callista drunk at their final confrontation.

Anyway, this comes highly recommended to anyone browsing for quality Warcraft fics with great characters. Excellent job!
Shinkicker chapter 26 . 7/19/2009
Epic story all in all and I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you do another, a follow on or something similar would be just peachy. ;)

I like how the ending was just a little ambiguous and left us unsure if Calista did give into Nerothos.