Reviews for Just Dancing Through
blah0ily chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
that was absolutely amazing.

i love the storyline.

you write rlly well.

like this story is the best one i've read in a long while.

xD
SeasonsEscapeAllNets chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Jimmy: does anyone ever criticize your "stories?"

Lo'Pan: Ooh! The girl with the green eyes! TWO GIRLS WITH GREEN EYES!

Sean: "Actually, he was." WHAT? What a terrible transition.

Jimmy: But, it made for a good quote of the day.
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wow, this is amazing. So sad, though.
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This is nice. :)
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Well, what to say. It flows nicely. the idea about dancing trough each other's lives without meaning to is poetic man, awesome. Yesh, the angst did give it what it needed to. That yearning for something one can never achieve, and the strenght to be able to move forward even when one feels thon might fall apart.
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Woo Hoo! Thisis awesome! This is one of the most artfull stories I've ever read. Props!
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
nice fic. I think it was well written, not your best but still good.

I like these two together, you should definitely write more.
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Once again, my love, an excellent story. Love the how you devoted it to the Ask Sakura fans...Of which, I am, though a bigger fan of you. I'll have to contact the royal lawyers soon. Need to sue Kishomato and the lot to make it so you can start publishing. -Sexy Grin-
MoonIdiot chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
TT_TT

Aw, that's so sad... They couldn't get together and LOVE... sigh...

Oh how much I miss Ask Sakura... Double sigh...
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Very nicely written, a job well done. Quite an interesting perspective here, if I may add. The dancing quality was a nice touch, the last sentence made me recall Wicked's "Dancing Through Life" song.
Sweet Ashori chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
(I remember you on dA. XD I'm Ashori on there.)

Awesome story. KabuSaku is freaking awesome no matter what situation the two are in.
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
yay! i was wondering when you'd do a sakura/kabuto fanfic. this was perfect, and almost poetic. awesome!
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow. The narrative here rocks. This is brilliant. It's got that melancholy tone, but it's just so well-crafted... you'll be a force to be reckoned with in my tournament if you write action nearly as well as you write everything else.
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 3/9/2008