Reviews for United We Stand, Divided We Bawl
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 2 . 2/15
I liked that Serena didn't actually want any part in Chuck's scheme and really just wanted to mope a bit before trying to move on. I can't help but feel like Nate's cheating in canon was a set-up planned by Chuck so he could have Blair after reading this.
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I really liked what youve writen so far :)

I hope you update soon I really like where this is headed
4biddenluv chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Great story! You've written both characters amazingly! Please update soon! :D loved it!
sexydreamer chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Very awesome beginning! I definitely love Chuck! Great to see Chuck and Serena interacting!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
this is really interesting! you should continue! I love it when writers take on unconventional subject matter )
cabot007 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Awesome...we got an update. GO CHUCK/SERENA!
growing into glamour chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
TOO CUTE! update as soon as u can!
twilight09 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I like how realistic these characters are, you stayed true to them. I hope you update soon, but you haven't updated in a while, but still I hope so. I think this story has great potential, and I can't wait to see the finished product.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
so far i'm interested can't wait to read more
M12223 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
nice story please update soon
Alien Altered chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I love it so far! Can't wait for more!
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I love Chuck and Serena fics. I hope you update soon. This fic is really interesting.
Mrs. Quincy chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
post more now!
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
OK, so this is awesome. I like how they don't sound too young. They're only in 8th grade, but I remember talking like that with my friends back then. I think I sometimes forget how I acted back then, and make characters sound more immature than they should.

Great work, I can't wait to see where it goes!
SaberGirl1005 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
nice. I always like C/S fics. update!