Reviews for Fallen Angel
Flicker556 chapter 50 . 1/5
GAH, one of my favorite stories on this site. Learned to love your potrayal of the characters, all the way to the little things like the funny little typos here and there (it happens to us all :D). The story was great, the ocs were cool, and the first (probably not the last) work I read from you. With such a great setup at the end, please make a sequel. You have amazing writing skills and I can't wait to see what else you can come up with (if you ever decide to continue this).

Best of luck to you Pepper!
ClumsyWrighter chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
GAME OVER XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I'd just like to let you know that the original translation of War and Peace had a little over 500,000 words...and is known as to long to read from start to finish. The fact that your fic comes close to that is amazing, but it really makes for a project to read and you really have to take quite a bit of time to go so. Not saying it was not good, just saying that it seemed a little lengthy.
SieSie5 chapter 50 . 9/14/2014
I think it needs a sequal like a love conflict or another battle, this just keeps my interest going. please do more
Overpowering Darkness chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
You should totally do a sequel once the game launches in the US.
M!Robin and Shulk is a pairing that would be interesting...

And Dark Pit is in smash omg I'm so hype! :)

Ps I really loved this story! You're really amazing at writing!
TriMinakami chapter 50 . 9/9/2014
Welp, all I can say is... I'm satisfied. Yes ma'am, I am satisfied indeed. This story is one of the best ones on this site, I'm sure of it. Not gonna comment much, since reviews I make are usually at some point off-topic, but nevertheless, you are one awesome writer.

Ciao, Miss Pepper. TriM heading off to find more random stories to read.
TriMinakami chapter 48 . 9/8/2014
This will be officially the only boyXboy story I will ever love, and am I glad to say that I bleepin' love you so much. This story... is awesome. It's awesome. It's just... in three words, it's awesome, awesome, and motherbleepin' awesome. You are by far one of the most talented writers I've seen. Great Gods.

I'll be expecting the final chapter...
sirius1696 chapter 47 . 8/31/2014
That was so fun to read. I knew I made the right decision when I made Kaguju my favorite character. So much has happened, although I'm ashamed I didn't see who Tsusuki was until you told. Anway. Can't wait for the next chapter
JaxJade98 chapter 44 . 8/13/2014
Shit is escalating.
Actually it's been escalating for the past couple dozen chapters.
Shit has continued escalating.

Nice work as always, sorry I haven't gotten around to reading the past few chapters until recent. As far as action scene's go I wouldn't stress too badly, they're f/u/c/k/i/n/g horrid to try and write. I doubt anyone could have done better.
sirius1696 chapter 42 . 7/15/2014
Are you sure you'll be able to finish the story before October? Because that's a lot of chapters. Anyway, I'm glad that I gave your story a chance. I was admittedly a little put off by the genre but after reading it I found that I enjoyed it. Also, the other royal bodyguards (seats 9 through 12) will they appear in any of your stories? Have they appeared in any of your stories.
Anyway, good luck with finishing the story before October
Shrimpy chapter 42 . 7/13/2014
This chapter was about a shadow,link, stafy, Lucas and toon link traveling to angelus to set Aqua the water angel free from being a feather and also retrieving the Zelda and ness trophies free and also finding Lyn and saving her from drowning. But first they must defeat Pandora only to lose toon link in battle while Shadow,Link and Lucas had bad memories of the past.
ghost509 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
so is Ash the top. if so finally
HanaReiGirl chapter 42 . 6/21/2014
Don't stop writing, this story is amazing! Although I immensely hate yaoi, this story is the only exception to it because... god damn I love this story too much.

Please update soon... although, yeah, school and college is a major bitch. But please don't try to quit even if SSB4 comes out before the end though... I would love to see the entire story.
malakai torres chapter 42 . 3/19/2014
my name is pronounced ma-luh-kai tor-res and you should make an oc for ONE episode only for a guardian that comes in but dies so... yeah!

my name will be Maraki Toresu(that's my Japanese name)
Gender:male
sexuality:gay(YAY :P)
and you can put whatever you want as the rest(since it's your story and you have the right to make it your own)
but if you don't want to i'm fine with that, i was just making a suggestion and i love your stories so much
AngelOfSkaia chapter 42 . 4/8/2013
Wow, after reading up to here, I am completely in LOVE with this story. You gotta continue! Please! It's getting really good! I hope Sonic, Ash, and Ike, saves Pit and brings him back to his senses.

PEACE!