Reviews for Help
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hallo,

well wrote. no one can truly understand what goes through one that cuts unless youve are the one cutting or know one that cuts. i know from from my own personal fault about this. they say that one cuts to deflect or cause physical pain to escape a emotional pain or trauma. that is true for many. not a day goes by that the scars dont remind me of the past, but they also give me hope that better times are ahead. for bella her pain was from losing edward. the love of her life. i to know the pain of losing the love of your life. they take everything with them and leave you hallow. the pain is raw, unending. even though the scars are healed the pain is till there. ive just gotten better at hiding it, but my outlet now is writing and music and reading. im trying to make something beautiful out of of all this. right, so i dont continue to be off topic. i thought the tale was brilliant. well wrote as many of your tales.

cheers, hawkins0513
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Nice o i think you're officially one of my favorite authors :3
RowanWatson chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh My God! That is really amazing if you ask me. I absolutely LOVE YOUR STORIES! You are an amazing writer and you honestly should be right on up there with Stephenie Meyer in the NY's Best Seller's List! Your FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!

Sincerely,

drawntothenight
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very moving.
xunknownex chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
It's... Just... So... Dang... Cute! I love it!

Vala
Dil9 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This shows how deeply one can hurt...a feeling of numbness...you have really captured it in your story. All of Bella's pain...
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
edward's reaction is perfect, utterly. Bella is suitably depressed and yet still somewhat in character even though she probably wouldnt do that...then again it would have been one way to find 'trouble' in Forks would it not? I think that certainly would have provided a response from Edward halluncination.
Tooonks chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I read a story like that before... But this is ten times better, and less dramatic. I wonder how you wrote the cutting scenes. You didn't cut yourself, right?
But the end is cute. Great time reading, again.
Ok, going to sleep. Tomorrow I'll read more of yours stories xD
Kisses!
Collided System chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hm. Normally I don't like cutter fics but this wasn't half bad. I liked how you did it, a lot.

It fit, perfectly. *does a double thumbs up* I can so imagine all those charries doing that.
vanilla.bean.cupcake chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So sad yet lovely. I cried.
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Another great work by the new Shakespere (is that how you spell it-LOLZ) Love ur work!
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love the plotline for this story. I'm actually in the process of writing a similar one myself. I always thought it was almost - ironic... is that the right word? - that Bella would make herself bleed as a way to get some sort of closure with Edward.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
so sad

but its a story
Raven Cullen13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
ya thats nice i think stories like this are writtne from the heart and not just an idea
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »