Reviews for Help
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very moving.
xunknownex chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
It's... Just... So... Dang... Cute! I love it!

Vala
Dil9 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This shows how deeply one can hurt...a feeling of numbness...you have really captured it in your story. All of Bella's pain...
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
edward's reaction is perfect, utterly. Bella is suitably depressed and yet still somewhat in character even though she probably wouldnt do that...then again it would have been one way to find 'trouble' in Forks would it not? I think that certainly would have provided a response from Edward halluncination.
Tooonks chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I read a story like that before... But this is ten times better, and less dramatic. I wonder how you wrote the cutting scenes. You didn't cut yourself, right?
But the end is cute. Great time reading, again.
Ok, going to sleep. Tomorrow I'll read more of yours stories xD
Kisses!
Th Ghst f Slss Frnc chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hm. Normally I don't like cutter fics but this wasn't half bad. I liked how you did it, a lot.

It fit, perfectly. *does a double thumbs up* I can so imagine all those charries doing that.
vanilla.bean.cupcake chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So sad yet lovely. I cried.
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Another great work by the new Shakespere (is that how you spell it-LOLZ) Love ur work!
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love the plotline for this story. I'm actually in the process of writing a similar one myself. I always thought it was almost - ironic... is that the right word? - that Bella would make herself bleed as a way to get some sort of closure with Edward.
Bitemeverywhere chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
so sad

but its a story
Raven Cullen13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
ya thats nice i think stories like this are writtne from the heart and not just an idea
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
awe ur story made me cry
steffiii07 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
hi just read the one shot and i could actually see that, just becouse of the way you wrote it it was incredably emotional and sad, it actually made sense if Bella had not promised Edward i think she would have done something like this, and it shows how much of an effect Edwards leaving caused Bella and made him realise how much he actually hurt her and means to her which i think in the twilight saga he never fully understands that until breaking dawn
inrainbows88 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was so good! Thank you!
AmandaHopeee chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was unbeliviably sad, dramatic, and very touching.

I've never looked at their relationship in this sort of perspective.

It was really good.