Reviews for Help
steffiii07 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
hi just read the one shot and i could actually see that, just becouse of the way you wrote it it was incredably emotional and sad, it actually made sense if Bella had not promised Edward i think she would have done something like this, and it shows how much of an effect Edwards leaving caused Bella and made him realise how much he actually hurt her and means to her which i think in the twilight saga he never fully understands that until breaking dawn
inrainbows88 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was so good! Thank you!
AmandaHopeee chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was unbeliviably sad, dramatic, and very touching.

I've never looked at their relationship in this sort of perspective.

It was really good.
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I know this is extremely late but.. Oh well..

My first thought when I read the summary was 'Oh. Cutting.'

And then I read the story. It's short and simple yet really wow. I can't think of an adjective to describe this. It made me so emotional that I cried. And I rarely cry over fics. haha.

I see what you mean when you described cutting. I'm not a cutter, far from it actually, but I get what you mean when you said "But at least I can feel something. Feel something…good god, it’s been so long." and "...like I deserved to be forgotten and abandoned, deserved to bleed, deserved to hurt, god I fucking hurt so much…" There's just something when you feel nothing and numb. And when you feel the pain. Or when everything is overwhelming and you just want to feel something physical. Or when the pain is too much and you need an outlet.

And the ray of hope at the end of the fic that scars will fade, that they can heal, that was really heartwarming. I'm not really an optimist, more of a cynic but that gave me hope that someday, scars will heal and fade.

Wonderful fic!

~Erinn.
team-hybrid8 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Sob! Not cool at all on Bella's behalf. I don't find it that out of character though. She did jump off a cliff and she was really upset.
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Beautiful. Great Job.
Endless Raindrops chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow... that was amazing! Seriously beautiful, tha tis what cutters think and fell and everything... amazing!
mummyanimal chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I think what makes this so good is the believable factor i know its OOC but honestly she did go crazy and put herself in danger constantly to feel/hear Edward so it could have happened! Its not actually that far out there! You wrote it so well too, the reactions, the reasoning just truely amazing!
Katoo chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
*Cry* this is such a .. depressing story and i love it so much.
a lil ray of sunshinee chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i like it.

but its too short. lol
itunesx221 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
one of the best one-shots ever

i cried

"If only he knew how much self-hate still lingered, how low my self-esteem truly was."

this line shows how much bella doesnt feel worthy for him, this is what every twilight fan should read, to really understand what bella felt, even though she never cut in the saga
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Bittersweet. My guess is that this is your take on the "happy ending without it being perfect". I love the oneshots that you write because they give me glimpses into different moments that could have been in Edward's and Bella's lives.
abbie chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Oh, wow, this is so emotiniol!

You captured well..everything perfectly!

x
twilighter1522 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
*tear* that was soo... hm... I am thinking about the right word to describe that... SAD and HAPPY... WOW i have problems! Very well written, but in the beginning paragraphs I noticed some grammar and spelling mistakes, but other than that! WOW the flashbacks were simply poetic! I mean they were picture perfect! WOW I am in shock..lol I am such a dork! WELL DONE!
Rococo-Bang chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Im easily depressed and cry a lot I cant imagine myself doing that for real.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »