Reviews for Help
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
this was great also. but then again, everything you write is. the second flashback actually made me choke and gag, and while i've considered doing it sometimes (i swear i'm not suicidal, just easily depressed), i've always been too scared of the slicing part, and this really, just. shows me HOW MUCH I DON'T WANT TO do it.

" I didn’t want to be anymore…"

i really liked that, i've been really studying that most important verb in other languages for a while now, so maybe that's why i liked it, but it's just nice. that's all there is to say.
Green-eyesx chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That really was very beautiful. I'm not normally into fics like that but you wrote it wonderfully. Although I suppose it was OC for Bella you somehow made it still seem believable; maybe it was Edward's reaction that did that. Anyway, that was a brilliant one-shot.
Aestheticvoyager chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
that was beautiful in a sort of twisted way. I loved it, really really emotional, you can really feel the outlet of pan she gets here.
Pyro'sBest chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This story is so amazing, it's really. really good!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh god. See how much I love your writing to brave one of the few things in literature that makes me cringe and have to grip my wrists as I read? Cutting makes me shudder and wince any time I think of it. I'd stab myself in the neck over slitting my wrists if I wanted to commit suicide, I'm that squeamish. BUT strangely enough, this story didn't repulse me at all. Maybe because it WAS out of character for Bella, but I liked it just the same. Manic, razor Bella is... um, interesting, I guess is the only word I can think of. I liked Edward's reaction to her scars the best though.
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Haunting. His reaction to seeing her arm.. it was spot on. No one could have written it better. I'm convinced of that.

-Kate
Capnkh chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
so good!

u rock!
icemonster56 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is pure amazing-ness. So emotional and raw. I seriously felt like I was feeling what Bella was feeling.
MyMomThinksImAwesome chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I'm lost for words. SERIOUSLY. This made me cry a little bit. I always wondered what would it be like if Bella'd have resorted to cutting. Wonderful job :D
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I really liked this one-shot, even though you are right, it is an OC thing for Bella to do.

Anyway. She was going through so much pain after Edward left her, and this showed a way she could have handled it. I loved how Edward found out and she thought : "My help had come".

HarryPotter4Evah
mmm donut seeds chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Bittersweet, but all the better for it.
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I really want a sequal or even more chapters but what would u put in them? I always loved cutting or suicide fics :D
Eclipse My Reality chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
wouldnt the whole bloody "help" image be an awsome memory for bella to accidently show Edward after shes changed and got her power? heh heh heh.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Ah, I was looking for something angsty, yet ExB! Thanks for providing me with that! :D
MidnightThoughts chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
this was really good. i've seen a few of 'bella cuts herself' story's but yours really seemed to stick out to me. Awesome job! :D
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »