Reviews for Help
Green-eyesx chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That really was very beautiful. I'm not normally into fics like that but you wrote it wonderfully. Although I suppose it was OC for Bella you somehow made it still seem believable; maybe it was Edward's reaction that did that. Anyway, that was a brilliant one-shot.
Aestheticvoyager chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
that was beautiful in a sort of twisted way. I loved it, really really emotional, you can really feel the outlet of pan she gets here.
Pyro'sBest chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This story is so amazing, it's really. really good!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh god. See how much I love your writing to brave one of the few things in literature that makes me cringe and have to grip my wrists as I read? Cutting makes me shudder and wince any time I think of it. I'd stab myself in the neck over slitting my wrists if I wanted to commit suicide, I'm that squeamish. BUT strangely enough, this story didn't repulse me at all. Maybe because it WAS out of character for Bella, but I liked it just the same. Manic, razor Bella is... um, interesting, I guess is the only word I can think of. I liked Edward's reaction to her scars the best though.
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Haunting. His reaction to seeing her arm.. it was spot on. No one could have written it better. I'm convinced of that.

-Kate
Capnkh chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
so good!

u rock!
icemonster56 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is pure amazing-ness. So emotional and raw. I seriously felt like I was feeling what Bella was feeling.
MyMomThinksImAwesome chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I'm lost for words. SERIOUSLY. This made me cry a little bit. I always wondered what would it be like if Bella'd have resorted to cutting. Wonderful job :D
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I really liked this one-shot, even though you are right, it is an OC thing for Bella to do.

Anyway. She was going through so much pain after Edward left her, and this showed a way she could have handled it. I loved how Edward found out and she thought : "My help had come".

HarryPotter4Evah
mmm donut seeds chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Bittersweet, but all the better for it.
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I really want a sequal or even more chapters but what would u put in them? I always loved cutting or suicide fics :D
Eclipse My Reality chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
wouldnt the whole bloody "help" image be an awsome memory for bella to accidently show Edward after shes changed and got her power? heh heh heh.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Ah, I was looking for something angsty, yet ExB! Thanks for providing me with that! :D
MidnightThoughts chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
this was really good. i've seen a few of 'bella cuts herself' story's but yours really seemed to stick out to me. Awesome job! :D
Aeromance chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh my Edward. That was beautiful, and painful, and sad, and disheartening, yet so strong and loving. Its a very deep story with so many emotions, and you wrote it all so beautifully! I've always been sensitive to stories, feeling what the characters I was reading about felt. Well, I was rubbing my wrists and crying through the whole story. I am not a past cutter, or a current cutter, nor do I ever think I will be, but I can certainly sympathize with Bella in this scenario.

Great one-shot, and keep it coming!

Much fanfic love,