Reviews for Help
MellaIsi chapter 1 . 3/20/2008

It was so...honest?

You should write a parellel version where Edward doesn't come back.

That would be interesting.
AnImpasse chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Aw, this is so sweet. You did a really good job with Edward :)
wontgrowsup32 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
very very VERY good. its really understandable too; you really just understood ... her pain. excellent, heart wrenching stuff
dawning beauty chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I was about to cry, and I don't cry easily! that was exttremely well-written. I loved the past-present shifts. I think it was more powerful that way then if you had just had the full story in the order it happened. wow. just wow.
Eillac chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
God, talk about depressing. . . Very well written though.
jenniblu421 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That was emotional and very good. Do you plan on writing more?
Angeliss chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This was very well done. Really, really nicely done. Really. Now go write something else for me to enjoy.
esmecullen24 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008

fab work

jajellybean chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
have you considered making this a series? obviously not continuing on this fanfic but creating another one with this as your plot? I think it would be amazing. Nice job with the characters you have a good understanding. It was slightly confusing between the past and present but it wasn't too bad :) Keep up the good work!

VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 1 . 3/9/2008

Brea chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
OKay this is really really good. I started crying because it was so true what we go through. Anyways great story I loved every part of it.
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
oh! i loved it! i almost teared up at the end! it was so good!
I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghosts chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
nice story. is this a one shot? u should make it one.
BetwixtandBemused chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
that was a great story! a little sad, but that's to be expected. This was exactly what i would expect to happen if she resorted to cutting. great job and keep writing!
breazoocullen chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
You really did a great job capturing Bella's emotions and her thoughts, and I really liked the way it was past and present tense. Very well done :]
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »