Reviews for Companion
56wenrenqing chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
I love this story! Can I translate it into mandarin and transport it to a social platform called LOFTER?
Rinhail chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I was surprised the cat turned out to be Hei, but thought it cute. I've never once thought of this pairing, but I kinda liked it. I think you did very good job on characterization and the entire story flowed nicely. Thank you for sharing with us.
Autobot traitor chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awesome writing piece! I hope you make a sequel!
thelxinoes chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh my gosh. Yes! You've turned me into a November 11 X BK-201 shipper! In your stories they have a very twisted, very dark relationship, and it thrills me to no end. You don't even have to articulate the smut to make this relationship sexy. You're good. Very, very good.

Hey, thanks again for the story. It was brilliantly executed!
5upernova chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I liked it. Especially the ending. It made me laugh.
thir13enth chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love the style; and you write wonderfully.
consty321 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Great Great story! hope you can write more about the is pair:):)

really enjoyed it!
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
._. This was slightly sad, kinda fluffy, and wonderfully nostalgic feeling.
Niina chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I wonder if I whine enough and pester you too much, would you write another story of the two? Please! I'm desperate (and I don't know if it suits me but who cares). The world needs more of them together.
AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is very good. I like the section titles, and the conversation between November 11 and April. The line, “No, I can handle it. He’s my pet, after all.” is particularly genius. I wish there was more.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
LOL I love this pair
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Really loved this! Totally awesome and only lament that it wasn't longer.
Xelena chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
well, that's one pairing that came out of left field. though the setup for it actually works quite well.
wolfram.ex chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Whoa, actual DtB slash, and nicely written, too... Thumbs up!
jindouji chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Ah, you beat me to it...

I like the conversations the November has with April, it gives it a real DTB feel to it.