Reviews for Whatever You Say, Boss
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this was an awesome read :)
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Normally, I don't enjoy future-fics, but this one is incredibly well done. You did a wonderful job setting up the background and what everyone had been doing in the years that passed, you kept them in character, and the little twist ending gave me giggles. The actual sex part was quite descriptive and amazing to read/mentally form pictures of. Not to mention the pair is quite possibly my favorite Rikkai pair ever. This deserves many more reviews than it's gotten.
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Holy crap, this is awesome.

You're an amazing writer. :3 Your characterization is spot on, and you write everyone amazingly. :3 The smut scene was amazingly written, and I didn't see the Yagyuu bit at the end coming at all (I could just be super dense, but whatever).

Thanks for writing this!
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
It was an awesome story, but why didn't they end up together? D:
Hiroen Nnir chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
oh wow! this is was very unique! in a good way! to think Yagyuu writes yaoi of Yukimura and Akaya, that is just too good to be true!

some parts were a little confusing but the dispriptions were very detailed, not overly done, just perfect!
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh God that was just...absolute love. The Uke Pair...the NiouKiri...m...I think I'm being converted. Anyway, you have made my night, completely and utterly. The entire thing flowed so well. I loved the little bit at the beginning with the basic describing of the path everybody took in life. Niou's tactics were so incredibly Niou. Not to mention the lovely little twist at the end with Yagyuu being the mysterious author. (Which reminds there honestly a site out there filled with Uke Pair? I'm assuming it's made up but if it actually exists...*eg*)

All in all, extremely well done. Definitely one of my favorite fics in a long time.

mikkimikka chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Well! this my friend is a very fine story you have crafted! wow! i'm really impressed.

Not only is it delicious (i won't say it isn't. we both know it is). but it's got an interesting foundation. Even if it didn't have that niou-akaya in there it would have been very enjoyable. You yukimura was intriguing and I pitied Akaya (being thrown around like that nfu). But my favorite here would have to be your Niou. Darn him for being so charming!

Ugh~ i'm a little high on cold medicine. don't mind me. *favs*
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was amazing. You write everything so damn well. Keep up the good work! This was genius.
fkdsjlfdjdk chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow... I really love your writing style. It's so... (doesn't know how to say) smooth? Is that the word? It just seems to flow together and fit. No mistakes that I saw and just plain awesome! Keep writing, yo!
Hiroro chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
those guys now how to get it on...