Reviews for Girls and Boys
sailor stararies chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
i want PLEASE!
queenbek chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I know its been awhile but it would great to keep this up. Plus I actually like the style of the layout. It's different :D
Eternal Eyes chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
So sad to see the last update was in 2008 :(. It's a really good story and I just loved the second chapter with everyone trying to figure out what of Ami on cloud nine. It seems like one of those stories that's only a few chapters long and doesn't have loose ends which can work well and I think you could do it. Added to my favs and story alert in the hopes that one day you'll return to it.
verisimilitude9 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Overall this is very cute, and the little details about books, food etc. help a lot with the imagery. I'm enjoying the characterizations and hope very much that you'll continue the fic.

One thing though, and I don't mean to be stepping on anyone's toes, you might want to credit Meg Cabot in the A/N somewhere because there are a lot of similarities between the format and style of the fic and some of her books. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but yes, just in case, might be for the best

Aside from that, hope to see more soon!
ChocoBanana Parfait chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
This is exciting! The email format was easier to read on the second chapter, but it got kinda messy towards the middle of the story. I like how everyone communicates to each other this way though- try to balance the emails and narratives :)
FloatingBubbles chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Out of curiosity, why do you seem to have abandoned this story? Because I REALLY REALLY adore it. Really. Actually, IF you ever decide to continue it, I'd like to hear a bit from Zach. Can he have a supersecretdiary too? 3 3 3

This story is well written, well thought out, and a very enjoyable read...now why isn't it being finished!

PLEASE finish it!

Love,

~FB~
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
this is a really cool story, i enjoyed the dialogue between ami and zach and i'm loving how she acts when she's happy, definately hope you update soon
Harmonic Wisp chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Despite the odd format, I found the story thus far fun and definitely entertaining. It left me giggling quite a bit, and I even found myself looking up some songs from "U2"- and ended up a fan.

But what I really loved about this particular piece of work is that it manages to utilize the concept of a massive network of email conversations better then 75% of ! I have to commend you for taking an interesting idea and doing it justice- the entertainment value is evident when I notice the smile on my face as I read this. The portion that describes Zach and Ami's time together was a nice break from the email format. Maybe a possible balance of narration and email conversations could do the trick..?

Overall this was an enjoyable experience and a work that's well worth continuing, I would think. Good luck and I hope you find yourself picking this one up again. And although this might be five months too late, if you need someone to bounce ideas off of then feel free to give me an email. Just head to my profile page and click the email link at the top. Once again, good luck!
sailorashes chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
omg, i love this little story! i was hoping u would update it again!

update soon please:)
majo18 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This is really a nice fic! the story telling through the e-mails of the characters is so unique and it was also nice! :)
supersaiyanx chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Nice chapter!

Update soon.
asga chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Yay for the new chapter I love it :D
SailorPikaAngel chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
haha.. another amusing chapter.. i really enjoyed reading the conversation btwn zach and ami... her manipulation was very subtle! also it leaves the door open to them eating out. (but no thai or indian!) also im slightly confused about what she does.. is this her only job or does she do something else? I think that the idea of a story in emails is clever, however... the ending kinda dragged a little bit for this chapter. i thought trey's and beryl's input was not really necessary.. even though it did help to break the monotony of reading nate and raye... but i look forward to the next chapter.
Liz Loe chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Very good story, not a lot of stories go with the e-mail layout and for some odd reason it makes reading it that much better. I like the way you had Ami about as gitty as her character can get just from an afternoon with Mr. 15b. I can just see the girls sneaking into his apartment trying to get some info on him, because they are obsessive like that. Anyways keep on writing the good story,

Liz loe
IceColdTouch chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Not bad for a second e-mai;s got a lilbit repetitive after while but it was still very cute.I loved the part with Ami and Zoi.I also really love Ami's lil 's cool to see her in all this was a very entertaining chap.

Concerning the beta/editor postion:I've been on this site for a couple years.I've been know to give pretty good I'd be more then happy to you need someone to bounce ideas with I'm your person.