Reviews for Scar
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Great story
oakleaf chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Beautiful. I love the characterisations and the story itself.
Very well written; well done.
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Firstly, let me thank you for reviewing Fever Dreams. That's how I found you in the first place.
Secondly...HOLY CRAP. Pardon my French, but WOW. I've been sitting here for about an hour, reading your stories with my mouth hanging open. You are amazing. Your humor is just as well-written as your angst, which really isn't common. "The Happiest Woman on Earth" is one of few good Nanao/Kyoraku fics out there, and it's adorable. You can write any character, from Hiyori to Aizen, still keeping them wonderfully in character, and just perfect. And your stories about Byakuya. YOUR STORIES ABOUT BYAKUYA. They are so...just...ideal. They are just amazing and in character and beautiful and even when you write about him dying or in a near-death situation and he's acting so unlike how he does in the series, his actions still make sense and that's so hard to do. Your cute and funny stories are adorable, and the others...are so amazingly sad. The last line of "Will It Make You Unhappy" just killed me. So few people cover Nemu at all, and you did it so well, so horribly beautifully, it's just amazing. Even outside of the Bleach fandom, your FMA oneshot was...so beautifully tragic. And I've been babbling for a while now, haven't I? I'll just stop here and tell you that you have amazing talent. I wouldn't be surprised to see a published book by you in the future.
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I remember reading this before, but never got change to review...

This was really heart-touching...I truly felt sorry for little Byakuya. His childhood was stolen like that...

I also felt sorry for Ukitake, because he has good heart and he had to witness this all...It's kind of sad, how things can change...Yet, the small scar will remain about the past. About what was before.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ah another beautiful story! This was lovely! My heart cried out for Byakuya having to discover that his mother was dead on the day of her funeral! A beautiful story.

Nela
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I cried. Really. That was so sad. To loose his mother at such a young age... and then nobody telling him the truth- how utterly horrible. He's not some useless toy who doesn't feel when somethings wrong.

Clearly, I don't want to accuse his father of not loving him, but he doesn't show it in a good way- not allowing his own son to cry, not telling him the whereabouts of his beloved mother, that's poor, really. You don't treat your own child that way.

Poor Byakuya.

Again, very well written. It's an adorable story, though it's really heartbreaking. Poor Ukitake and Kyouraku and Yoruichi...
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Poor Byakuya! Now we know more of why he is who he is, which is what the best fanfic does for us.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw, poor Byakuya! THis was simply adorable! I loved it! Very nice job! :D
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
.God.

Poor little Byakua...now I feel sorry for him again *sniff*
Enchantable chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Wow!

I'm about to tear up here.

That was excellent! I love how you put Yoruichi in there and Ukitake! I love how you write Byakuya!
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Really, really good story! It made me want to cry!
KousukeAsazuki chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Byakuya was too adorable as a child, wasn't he? Could you see the Byakuya of now crying and pouting like that? I'd be immensely afraid... and probably bust up laughing. And... all of a sudden, I want some fluffy-ass UkitakeByakuya fic where Byakuya has some sort of mental breakdown and Ukitake's all comforting in his... weird, comforting way. XD, maybe there's one around on the site somewhere... ah, but you should write one, too, because there's no guaranteeing someone else's will be as well-written.

Anyway, enough with that ranting. I liked the oneshot, and definitely consider that... way OOC oneshot, it would make my day XD
akirk85029 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Very nicely done!:) I felt so bad for him! I would actually like to see a second chapter with the same three comparing this loss to when he loses Hisana.
minoki chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
its a nice fic.
Meesch chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow - that was so awesome! Sad though - you even made me cry! Good writing...(Poor Bya-kun...:( )