Reviews for Hair
Lou2U chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love this!
Lucie127 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
awwwww... this is adorable! Great job!
bitcheslovefoldedsocks chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
naww, this was cute :)
Bbbbb chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
So freaking cute ! (:
WarriorsMelody chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
YAY! That was a prettyful story :)
love from elysium chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Love it! Very cute.

Miss.Heartache chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Cute! Sweet! Luv it!
XxILoveJamesPotterxX chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
wowo..! its simply one of the best one shots I have ever read..! its so cute...! oove JL fics... they r soo aodrable..
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Beautiful piece of work. I was like, 'this sounds funny' let's give it a shot... then I was laughing! It was light, and I say light cause I've been reading some difficult and mind wrecking psychology books . So this improved my mood after I finished one of those!

Best line: “Forgive the intrusion, Lily, dear,” he said softly. “But you’ve rather been trespassing on my property.”

Keep up the amazing work!
L chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
The only problem I have with this fanfiction is that I don't think it's likely that James would be that obsessed over his hair. I highly doubt he would yell at a girl for ten minutes just for touching his hair. It's comepletely unlikely.
Lali Evans chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hi, i love this oone!

I am from Argentina, I am 17 and i translate some fanfics of one American wirten.

Can I translate this?

That will be great!

Answer me soon

Lal! chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
aww, that's so cute. i call my bf my puppy b/c i have a habbit of scratching his back when he's laying down. weird i know.
snitch-bewitch chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOL loved it! So cute. My boyfriend's hair is soft too. But I bet it's not as good as James's. Sorry Jake :P