Reviews for Legacy
vendettadays chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was a great character study of the Sarutobi men. It was well-written and I really liked the idea behind the fic. I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for sharing!
-V
Ru-kun 09 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is good. I like how the scenes alternate.
niffaith chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That was... so sad.
Rileyyy chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
that last line made me tear. this was beautiful. thank you for posting it
Adeladaine chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
oooo this is quite nice actually. Konohamaru's bitterness and his need to be different is very well done!
TaichouMaki chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
To be perfectly honest, I've never read a fic about Konohamaru, or any that doesn't have Naruto in it. But I was drawn to this...and I loved it. I just wanted you to know.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Which is just as well because Konohamaru is Konohamaru. He doesn't let unspoken traditions of honoring the dead break him.
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I think this was an interesting one-shot for Konohamaru. He seems to be an-almost mini Naruto, but I know there's more inside him than that.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Introspective. Very nicely done.
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awww Konohamaru :( I guess that's one way of coping. This is beautifully sad :(
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
amazing
reader without a name chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very cannon. And very sad.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow. It takes a lot for me to take a chance on a story that's slightly short (only in that there was only one chapter), and about characters that I like but don't go out of my way to read about.

First off, your summary: Perfect! It's actually what brought me to your profile at all.

The story: Awesome! I really enjoyed reading this; you're a creative and thoughtful writer.

It's far too late at night to start reading your other fics. But it doesn't mean that I'm not tempted to.
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
TT_TT Awww so sad! This was wonderfully writen and so tragic and angsty. But I loved it nonetheless and kudos to Konohamaru for the last paragraph :)
pinklatent chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was a really nice outlook. It just suddenly hit me that Konohamaru is now virtually an orphan.

Brilliant writing.