Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
an chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
horray! I ached when I finished reading the saga. I'm now re-reading at all the books. I've never sought out 'extra stories' from fans, but I had to with this series.

Thank you for writing! It's fantastic to be in the character's lives again. You've done a very nice job elaborating the story in this way.

Please don't stop!
jenniferinohio chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
While I liked reading about Emmett, I normally like Alice and in this story I really really don't. Alice would never force Bella to spend time with Tanya without Edward especially after Tanya's curring remarks. And WTH is Edward's problem with putting Tanya in her place? Ugh. I know it's just a story, but this was mildly irritating.
smelsies chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Please tell me there is more. I love this story.
Pez chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
o my gosh that was so so so good you have to continue it soon really soon i can't wait to read the rest of it
stacylambert chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
LOVE this story. I really hope you decide to finish it.
Edwardalltheway9469 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
This is one of the first stories that I have read. It got me hooked. I really hope that you continue this story. I can not wait to see what happens next.
Siobhan Cullen chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
finally i "met" someone who understands my opinion about Rose

i totally agree with you. and i'm loving the story by the way
luna andie chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Cool story. I love Emmet the big brother. Please say you will be continuing.
Hiding from the big bad world chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
I love this story, love the sibling bonding. You write Emmett so well, its a pleasure to read. Can't wait for more!
Inactivityispermanent chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
enjoying things so far, cant wait for more
Izabella chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Love this story, Hate Tanya (inevitable) Keep on writing! You're doing a great job. I really enjoy seeing this side of Emmett too! We knew he was the favorite Big Brother but you really brought it out! Please don't stop!
TwiHard24 chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
I seriously love this story! It's great and I love the Bella and Emmett bondness! Really great story and I can't wait to read more!
pupp63 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
this is a really good story! Its so funny to! I so cant wait till you write more chapters! ;)
Oh Elle chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
Ahw I am really liking this stort and I didn't realize it wasnt finished! Are you planning on updating or finishing?

Anyways, this is hilarious! It made me choke on my sandwich lol.

You left such a cliffhanger on this chapter! LOL

thanks :)
Oh Elle chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
I loved this chapter! and Bellas reaction about Jacob and the Denali Coven? I love it! Awesome!

Great job:)