Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
Tarinya chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
ah...i love Emmett's "teddy bear-brother" side

the pointer to your yoghurt story is ingenious :)
parting is such sweet sorrow chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
please i ned more. update and update know. i love this story it is funy
Matt chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Please update!
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
hahahahaha that was really good! Loved it! Have you thought of adding more? maybe? That would be great!
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
loved the whole thing with Carlisle and Bella talking about leaving a little bit of blood on the floor to get tanya in trouble, and then Alice saying that Edward was going to peek then Bella pulling the curtain so hard that the other side opened, that was genius! so funny and cute all together!
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
love the dramatic turn to this chapter!
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
loved the sky hunting bit that was hilarious!
parting is such sweet sorrow chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
ok listen to me. ok?

you ned to update like yesterday!

i love this story it is cute, it had edward/bella action in it and tanya is a bitch. i need more. please
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
Great stuff
signalfire263 chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
Ok, so I realise how long its been since you've update but what are the chances of one soon? I love this story and only just found it! Please update soon! You're writing is awesome!
newbjorn chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Please please please finish this story I've read it through several times and cannot get over how clever and witty your dialogue is.
slummymummy chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
please can we have some more?
anakadb chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I loved all the chapters so far! It's great to finally have some Bella-Emmet interaction. I think you really captured the relationship they share. PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE US MORE! :]
twilightlover1 chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
this is an awsome fanfict hurry up and write more they rock!
gkkstitch chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
More?

More? More? More? Will we get more? It's not over, right? More? More? MoRe? MOre? moRE? MORE!

(...pleez...)