Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
AleJazzyRocker chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
will this story be continued?
obsessedovredward chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
OMG! I love this story cuz Emmett seems like i always pictured him.i hate when ppl write dat he's seems like an excellent big bro I think i know what stores they're talking about ;) I can't wait to see how that turns out, especially with Emmett please try to keep Edward in the story 's no fun without his contribution. Please update soon.U haven't posted any now stuff in a LONG time...Are you trying to kill us?I have Edward to do the honors for me, i assure you. Update asap!
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I've never cared much for Emmett, but this story is really cute and funny. And you've really nailed Emmetts character :D (no pun intended)
xoCassie789 chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
LOL I THKNK I KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT lol please write more
4lysikm8 chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
Great story. Very funny. :0)
Equipe Edouard chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
Bella is alot better than me. I would have been crying and telling them I want to go back to the house. They won't give her a break, it's funny. Although I'm pretty sure if I had a black card with no limit ALL would be well. I'm talking ALL. You couldn't tell me anything. Really enjoying this.
Equipe Edouard chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
I love how close you have the family. Emmett walking in and seeing Bella's panties and starting a nursery ryhme is hilarious. I know that would be awkward for just about anyone. Oh to be vampires...
Equipe Edouard chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
All I want to say is Emmett is effing hilarious. I love him and you're making his personality bust out even more and it truly is great. Tanya? Is the best, quite succubus you've got there. Good times.
Equipe Edouard chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Tanya seems mighty relentless, no. I wonder if we get to hear the full story since Bella passed out before anything could be explained. I would love to hear that. Where are Rosalie and Esme, I would have thought they would have come upstairs to console or at reassure Bella about Tanya. The whole girl gang going flower shopping? Funny.
Equipe Edouard chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Oh this is going to be funny. She fainted? She got him naked? What else? Hilarious.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING EMMETT DUMB! That said I really like how introspective this is and I can't wait to read the other chapters.
Noirr chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
hahaha, this is really too cute! Even if I do wish someone would just rip out Tanya's throat and get it over with. Ugh!
PsycoticPixie99 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
this is the best best best story ever please please PLEASE update and finish it!
Anita chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
Just read all of the chapters that you have up so far. I love this story you are doing an excellent job however Alice is being a big bitch I just wanna slap her. Emmett is funny as usual but all of the girls besides Bella need a good kick in the ass. There are so many laugh out loud moments that I really hope you continue to write. I am hooked!
dontrun chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
So need more of this story I have laughed so hard :)
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »