Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
breezyyy chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
ha! i love this so much! emmett is one of my favorite characters and i love the sister brothere bonding! amazing story.
KatYoshiCullen chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
I love it! keep writing! don't stop!AH! im desperate write more. Hey can you do me a favor and mention my story in your next few posts and have a link. Please, my stories name is "Twilight Revised". Please, you will my bestest friend ever!
DancinAlways416 chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
I really like it! Update as soon as you can!
bluKITTYperpl chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
I've only read chapter one but it was pretty awsome. you wrote in a way that i could imagine being in Bella's perspective in an actual book!
KatYoshiCullen chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
AH! im desperate write go cheak out my story "Twilight Revised"
wbesherse94 chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
this is really good i really like it!
geophf chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Yay! Next chapter! Keep'm coming, okay? I liked this chapter, but it was much more genteel behavior from Tanya than what I expected ... are you slowly working your way up to a kinder-gentler Tanya than what you let on in earlier chapters?

Also, I would've liked this chapter more if there were actually 120 questions that Bella would've needed to have answered, but I'll take these 10 here and look forward to more adventures with Emmett.

geophf
devadasi7 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
i love this story...it's so much fun!
BellaRose8208 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Very good chapter... I think the questions were different and I liked Bella's answers
MLynn1985 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
*laughs* I love your characters so much. Emmett is far more intelligent in your story than in most, but he doesn't lose his goofy hilarious personality. It's awesome.
Meliktes chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Awesome chapter! Please keep updating and do it again soon!
mschele chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
This is so fun. More, more, more! I was happy to see you'd updated. Emmett's always good for a few laughs, the big old honey bear. Thanks!

Michele
Completely Dipendente chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
I've just read this all through

I've only reviewed this chapter because i couldn't bring myself to stop reading!

I Love it, It's really good and lighthearted

And Emmett is just so cool

Emily

x
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Aw, poor Bella! Only for Edward Cullen would anyone ever go through such agony...

I really loved the chapter, and I still adore the story. This chapter was a bit weird, though. Your characterisation of everybody was still brilliant, but also a bit off in one or two places. Actually, mainly Bella. She still sounded exactly like Bella, but the entire situation was a tad... overly-descriptive. But only a couple of things. Everything was good besides, I think, maybe her talking of Edward. She's not too amazing at talking about her emotions sometimes, especially her feelings for a certain sexy vampire... Just that one paragraph in answer to Rosalie's marriage question seemed a bit too gushy. Y'know?

It's still literally 600 times better than I could do, so I really shouldn't judge.

Haha! I loved Emmett in this! I mean, I love Emmett in everything, but this story and this chapter was very, very good:

“You’re so cruel to me. I’m carrying our child you know!”

AND

“Well… maybe I didn’t DECIDE to be pregnant! Ever think of that?”

I adore Emmett. Only he could get away with that.

Okay, so let's sum up:

-I still adore the story.

-You are a better writier than I ever hope to be :)

-Emmett is funny when pretending to be pregnant

-Let's sum up... (this could be one of those puzzles that go on forever... majic...)

Wow. I just spelled "magic" wrong. I have poor spelling. Sorry. Update soon anyway! Also, update on Escaping Sol because I have issues and I can't not read it for too long.. or I die. Thank you!

Regards

Lemon

xx
TwiTard chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
i lol'd reading this chapter x)

update soon!