Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Great chapter. Way to go Emmett, sticking up for Bella. Can't wait to see what else he does as he tags along with the girls. The ending was too cute and funny. Loved it!
bellarina chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Yay for Emmett sticking up for the happy couple to Tanya! I just keep laughing at the shower scene. So funny. Just Bella's luck that she would pull the curtain and be such a clutz as to pull the other side open instead heehee
bellarina chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Wow somehow I missed this update and a, just now finally getting to read it. So many revelations for poor Bella! Can't wait to see what those Denali ladies are up to .
mndlrn chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Haha! i WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF WRITING THIS! aaRRG!

I can't wait to see what Emmett does to Tanya in revenge! hehehe!
mndlrn chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
that was amazing!
mndlrn chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
this is one of the best real emmett's ive read in a long time. good work!
The Cullen Girl chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Wonderful chapter! I'm so happy that you updated. I just adore your Emmett. I want an Emmett to tease me and protect me too! Hehe. I love how he stood up for Bella when Tanya was being so mean. I also appreciate his honesty with Bella. Edward will need to start being more open with Bella if he wants a successful and happy marriage. I can definitely identify with her disappointment that he's not being 100% truthful with her. I got a kick out the Bella flashing Edward seen. Something tells me that Alice actually set it up, LOL! I love your story and I can't wait to read more about Bella and Tanya battling for Edward. :)
TheBadWolf88 chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
I am so grateful for the update, and what an update. WOW, this is so good. Are you going to be updating weekly. Please, say it is so!
Darkangel0345 chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
OMG, that was so funny, and weird at the same time. Great Job, UPDATE SOON.
JoeBob1379 chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Hahaha! Poor, tormented Edward :)

Yikes, I wonder what the Bella-Tanya confrontation will be like...
Ambushed chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
I can't remember if I already reviewed. The shower scene at the end was so funny. I can imagine the look on Edwards face, thrilled, yet scared.

I liked how they were worried about getting Bella all cleaned up before Edward got home, but he best part was them being worried about getting the carpet cleaned up before Esme got home! Very funny.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
So cute! Btw, I love this line: He’s pretty. He’s musical. He’s a little anal retentive.

It would have been a shame if Edward had turned out to be gay. All the pretty ones usually are...*sigh*
isabellsah cullen chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Ha ha i absolutley love this story!Emmett is the best! lol update soon i love it!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Hahaha, I love this! Emmett is just the coolest vampire out there :)
Twilighter4ever chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Yeah! finally another chapter! aww Edward is soo cute! please update soon!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »