Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
gkkstitch chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
I'm glad you're back at it. These chapters are always so much fun!
TopazHeart chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Alice was still wrong for dragging Bella out with Tanya Denali. Cruel. ;)
4everhis91 chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Thrilled to c the update and it was a great chapter :)
kuda chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Thanks for getting back to this story. I very much enjoy reading it.
OliviaJane chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Awe, Alice made me teary. :-)
OliviaJane chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
I was very EXCITED to see this story updated when I got home from work on Friday. I can never get me enough of Emmett and stories about this awesome and totally hot vamp are few and far between.

TEAM EMMETT FOREVER! :-)
Jessica1971 chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
Emmett is definitely surrounded by too much estrogen :) Glad to see Rosalie showing some friendliness and compassion towards Bella.

Again, I'm so glad this story is back :)
Jessica1971 chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
So glad this story is back!
gumibear26 chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
Lingerie shopping with Emmett sounds like an adventure!
gumibear26 chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
That was an interesting conversation about food.
gumibear26 chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
Well, that went better than I would have thought. Guess Emmett is good for more than laughs, huh?
orlibluver chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
Love getting two chapters so close together. Can't wait to see Edward again, though this shopping trip is definitely going to be interesting. Can't wait for the next one!
orlibluver chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Glad to have you back. And no, I didn't forget you. In fact, I was just rereadying this story a few weeks ago.
seh1960 chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
Thank you for coming back! This is one of my favorite fun stories! I'm looking forward to more. (Reread from the beginning to refresh my memory and these last two chapters fit right in.)
writersiouxchef chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
I've had this story on my faves list forever, and I was super shocked and happy to see you update with not just one, but TWO chapters!

I love the interactions with Alice and Rose, alice's speech at the end was fantastic. Emmett gives proper comedic respite from serious situations. As always, a fun fun read! Now I want to start over from the beginning!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »