Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
dlhk chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very cute... I loved getting some insight into Emmett's life. Their interaction was great. Strawberry yogurt? Now that is hilarious... Edward actually eats strawberry yogurt? I'm sure there is a story about that, will it be coming in a future chapter? Anyway, I like this new story and I'm excited to read the next chapter while I wait patiently for more Escaping Sol ( I just had to throw that in there!)
fabricating-evidence chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
I love Bella/Emmet conversations! It's a nice switch from Emmet and Rose constantly shacking up lol. Great chapters - update soon!
sbeller chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
awsome! are you going to keep going with this one?
Howardgirls2003 chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Oh wow, this is TOO funny! I hope you will continue!
quisaitattendre chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I've been lurking on ff for awhile now, but your characterization of Emmett just compelled me to register. I love this fic so far! You're doing a wonderful job! :D
EdwardismyFav chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
oh man! You have got to update soon. Please please please update soon.
EmeraldEyedDreamer chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Oh my!

I love just how real this is. Especially Emmett. He is just how I always saw him. Fantastic job.

And oh! I hope you post the next bit as soon as humanly possible (unless you can mangae vampirically).

I want to know what happens with the Denali Coven.

And Tanya saw him nakes *whistles*. That blows my mind. You know?

Please update soon!
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
aw, i love Emmett, he's awesome.
NightsofTamara chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Oh man... poor Bella. Poor Edward. I liked the part with Bella wearing his shirt. It was cute.
Blueflower519 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
This was great! Emmett is such a fun guy and I glad that you showed how he could have fun with Bella. I loved it. Please continue the story. I want to see how it works out with the Denali clan!

Jenni
CeceliaCullen chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
FUCK!

Post more, NOW!
Ireth Lossehelin chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Great story, I really really like it. Please update soon!
isobellamagpie89 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
This story is SO good! i read the first chapter awhile ago but Cullenista was promoting it again on IMDB(as she does) and I only have Uni assignments to do so i decided to read the first chapter again and gah! Update soon? I'm adding it to story alert!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Uh oh not good. lol But I guess she needs to know tbat kinda stuff. I can't wait to see what happens!

Arya
vintagediva81 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
this was funny! i hope you write more. i wanna see how much trouble emmett get into for saying those things about edward!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »