Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
Gustariana chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Hey! I am really enjoying this story. I love Emmett and the way you have written him.

What's the plan for this one? Will it be a short story?
bookonabeach chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
I really like seeing this side of Emmett. I'm surprised by how much we learn about the Cullen's through him. A quicker update would be nice:) Thanks.
sasusaku74 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
WOAH! dude ur like flippin am-ma-za-zing so update ah this is so cool wow twist -i dont even know what to say but woah. UPDATE ! oh and i totally love the whole bella and emmett thing its so cute and this story is exactly how i would picture thingsd going so update before i go insane1
nLuvwEdwardCullen chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Wow! That was Awsome! Emmett is so cool! I can't wait for another chapter! I really wasn't expecting a turn like that! But, I really don't like Tanya for the fact that she tried to get Edward. Im just bias i guess, I can only see Edward and Bella!Please UPDATE!
tracie1012 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Oh I can't wait to read more. Love the story :)

Tracie1976 TMs
Twilght Lover chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Please update SOON! I can't wait to see what happens with Edward, Bella and Tanya!
CBRH chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Really good chapter. Love having all those juicy details spilled!
writergirl94 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
OMG UPDATE SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS! MY FAV PART: His voice trailed off and was muffled for a second and then I heard him more clearly, “Alice, why are you singing “My Boyfriend’s Back” in Yiddish?”

ahahahaha omg update the suspense will kill me
harrypottertwilightlover92 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
update soon please!
Edward Lives chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
DANG! What a cliffy...Argh! Oh, please say you'll post soon! You have such a way with writing , the perfect flow and a delicious amount of angst...Gimme more! :)
GracefulCullen chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Loved the chapter! Oh gosh Tanya's there xD I hope you don't make anything go on between her and Edward! Oh and by the way, in the series it states that Tanya only showed interest, she never got anywhere with Edward. Great story!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Wow, I am so glad you updated- that was a wicked good chapter! I love the depth you gave Emmett and didn't make him come across as a big, dumb baffoon. Loved his insight into Edward, and E & B's relationship. And now the Denali coven is here...hurry and update please!
10thandrose chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
This is so beyond hysterical. Yes, they should come home immediately. How did Alice not see it happening?

lolly12 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Poor Emmett, he is in so much trouble with Edward. Loved the story about thinking Edward was gay and loved Alice's call to Bella at the end. Guess they are all coming home early now. Looking forward to the next update and glad you are back to writing all of your stories again.
knblas chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
I love this chapter! It's a great way to see what goes on behind the scenes. Thank you for sharing!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »