Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Oh MAN! I didn't expect any of that! Can't wait for more!
Mole Skin Leather chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
You HAVE to continue this... I love it!
Elle-H 23 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Holy granola bar!

What revelations!

I love Emmett, but boy does he have a big mouth!

Poor Bella...

I really loved this chapter, I really enjoy how in character everyone is in your story, and how Bella is bonding with her family.

Im REALLY looking forward to your next update,

So please don't leave us in suspense for too much longer!
Angeliss chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Oh, my. This was wonderful. So perfectly... if it was a movie, I would say perfectly blocked, but I guess this is more like perfectly timed and balanced, the humor and the drama.

If each of these chapters was a separate story, they would all be on my faves, and that is not usually the case.

One thing. When writing dialogue, when person A is saying something directly to person B, and uses B's name, there should be a comma before the name. Ex. "Bye, love", or "Stand back, Bella". Just a little thing, but it's continuous. And clearing that up will make this fic just that more perfect.
Psychotic Insanity chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
HEY I CAN'T WAIT UPDATE ASAP!
blueheronpl chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Okay, this story so ROCKS! I can't even tell you how hard I laughed out loud - I love Emmett and he is the epitome of himself so far in this story! Please tell me you are going to continue this one for a while - :)
Cullenista chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Loved ‘my little issue with the bear.’ Classic Emmett.

“Which I refused to explain to the rest of the family, but Edward really liked.” Is that for what I think it’s for? Me-ow indeed.

“I folded like a card table…or France.” I was shouting with laughter at that one; I have spent weeks in Paris and have lots of French friends, but I still got a good laugh. Also loved Emmett’s comment about Edward’s shirt; so true.

You have a great way with Emmett; he’s at ease and not stupid. He will be a perfect companion for Bella until he gets too enthusiastic, which he surely will at some point. Then expect the wrath of Edward.
ASDGJKLJKD chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
that is so cool! keep wrighting! you should keep it going!
GracefulCullen chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
AW! That was cute! You should continue it!
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
funny and witty...really emmetty..loved it
kittkatt123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
great story

i think you did a great job portraying Emmett
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Great story. I loved to see one for each of the Cullen siblings.
purpleaddict12 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
i like this it shows a soft serious side of emmett
Angeliss chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I loved this. Emmett was far more intelligent than he's usually portrayed, and it was very refreshing. A good mix of serious thinking and fun. I'll have to pass this on to some of my readers who have been begging me for some good Rosalie and/or Emmett fics.

But please update Escaping Sol soon! I want to read more of it- I'm addicted.
R0ckl0bster chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Threw a great light onto a deeper side of Emmett. Loved it!
796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »