Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
myoung228 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Great story. Can't wait to read more.

Funny, sweet and little emotional. I was hoping to hear more of Alice and Jasper's story, but Alice wouldn't share.

She is so sweet, doting and protective of Bella.
devadasi7 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
i was so surprised and excited to see this story update! hooray! i've missed you!

does this mean that we can expect some more chapters of escaping sol as well? : )
acrowthatlaughs chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
God! I missed this story! I always did wonder about Alice and Jasper...
RosieWilde chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
"Crass rhymes with Ass, now keep your hands off my donkey!"

Haha, classic Emmett line! It's good to have you back - I've always really enjoyed this story :)
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
That's true Alice probably was a virgin when she was changed wasn't she? Huh interesting point. Oh dear lingerie store to come. NOT LIKE THAT! XP haha just kiding. :D
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Ah how I missed this story. I still love the smart Emmett because heaven knows far too many stories make him stupid. I'm surprised Rosalie was offhandedly nice to her.
Ltju chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
awesome update.

Can't wait for the next one.
oldredbarn chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
I was so excited to get the alert this morning! I have been dying to know what will happen next and you did not dissapoint! I can't wait to read more!
10Years-Of-FRIENDS-In-2weeks chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
aw this is so sweet. 3
sleeptalker1 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Totally loving 'Conversations with Emmett'. He is so cute the way he helps Bella out with those little awkward situations & now I def want to hear Alice's story that she wanted to avoid. The story flows so well that I fly through it & can't believe I've finished that chapter so quick ... so I dive straight into the next if there is one ('please let there be another one' I think to myself)

So glad you decided to get back to writing ... those two chapters were great and have me even more enthralled.

Please continue writing - your writing is an inspiration to me!

Your writing is right up there with SM herself & very worthy of publishing.
Moody Owl chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
I haven't read anything yet, but I just have to tell you I am so freaking happy you are back! :D

I hope your muse never leaves you again.
Ltju chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
love this story.

But seriously, you're not gonna update anymore?

And I'm still a bit miffed about this part of the story:

"Oh… Sorry Bella, you can't get up here by yourself!" Alice was honestly chagrined. The snickering from Tanya, Rosalie, and Kate was demoralizing.

How could Alice say that?

Anyway; Emmett is really sweet :D Pleaasee continue!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I do love the relationship between Emmett and Bella and you hit it right on the head. great job.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
this is really awsome so far, i love it!
Needs-a-striaght-jacket chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
best twilight fan fic. ever. so funny. i nearly inhaled my computer laughing. please update soon! im dieing on the inside...please!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »