Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
seh1960 chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
Thank you for coming back! This is one of my favorite fun stories! I'm looking forward to more. (Reread from the beginning to refresh my memory and these last two chapters fit right in.)
writersiouxchef chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
I've had this story on my faves list forever, and I was super shocked and happy to see you update with not just one, but TWO chapters!

I love the interactions with Alice and Rose, alice's speech at the end was fantastic. Emmett gives proper comedic respite from serious situations. As always, a fun fun read! Now I want to start over from the beginning!
myoung228 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Great story. Can't wait to read more.

Funny, sweet and little emotional. I was hoping to hear more of Alice and Jasper's story, but Alice wouldn't share.

She is so sweet, doting and protective of Bella.
devadasi7 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
i was so surprised and excited to see this story update! hooray! i've missed you!

does this mean that we can expect some more chapters of escaping sol as well? : )
acrowthatlaughs chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
God! I missed this story! I always did wonder about Alice and Jasper...
RosieWilde chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
"Crass rhymes with Ass, now keep your hands off my donkey!"

Haha, classic Emmett line! It's good to have you back - I've always really enjoyed this story :)
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
That's true Alice probably was a virgin when she was changed wasn't she? Huh interesting point. Oh dear lingerie store to come. NOT LIKE THAT! XP haha just kiding. :D
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Ah how I missed this story. I still love the smart Emmett because heaven knows far too many stories make him stupid. I'm surprised Rosalie was offhandedly nice to her.
Ltju chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
awesome update.

Can't wait for the next one.
oldredbarn chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
I was so excited to get the alert this morning! I have been dying to know what will happen next and you did not dissapoint! I can't wait to read more!
10Years-Of-FRIENDS-In-2weeks chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
aw this is so sweet. 3
sleeptalker1 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Totally loving 'Conversations with Emmett'. He is so cute the way he helps Bella out with those little awkward situations & now I def want to hear Alice's story that she wanted to avoid. The story flows so well that I fly through it & can't believe I've finished that chapter so quick ... so I dive straight into the next if there is one ('please let there be another one' I think to myself)

So glad you decided to get back to writing ... those two chapters were great and have me even more enthralled.

Please continue writing - your writing is an inspiration to me!

Your writing is right up there with SM herself & very worthy of publishing.
Moody Owl chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
I haven't read anything yet, but I just have to tell you I am so freaking happy you are back! :D

I hope your muse never leaves you again.
Ltju chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
love this story.

But seriously, you're not gonna update anymore?

And I'm still a bit miffed about this part of the story:

"Oh… Sorry Bella, you can't get up here by yourself!" Alice was honestly chagrined. The snickering from Tanya, Rosalie, and Kate was demoralizing.

How could Alice say that?

Anyway; Emmett is really sweet :D Pleaasee continue!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I do love the relationship between Emmett and Bella and you hit it right on the head. great job.
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »