Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
TacoFairy chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
OMFG U HAV TO UPDATE PLZ!
jasperandAlicelover98 chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Please keep writing! the story is so good! please,please,please i want to know what happens! you write really well too! amazingly well, i thought i was reading from a couple of chapters that Stephanie Meyer left out! (did i spell meyer wrong?) anyway, nicely done, please keep writing, its all i do on my laptop!
Besks chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
great story
markedtwipotter chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
That was really funny.
kmc995 chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
This story is awesome! I love Emmett! I think that it is really sweet of you to have a fan-fic with Emmett in it, he deserves more attention. You portrayed his character very well, and I think he is hilarious! Nice Job! I also would like to say that I think tha you made everyone very much in-character and I also love the scenes with Edward in them! The romantic scenes are very good and I love how you add just enough detail, but not too much to make me sick. ;) Some people go way overboard with the sex and makeing out scenes! Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what hapopens next!
favludo chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
id love to see this story continued, its so funny!
suedwind chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
:D

I love Emmett-stories :)
Twi-Holic68 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I have never laughed so hard at a story in my life... I want Emmett to be my brother... it would great! thx so much for a great story! will there be more?
Honey-Usa-Chan chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Even your wet dreams are PG-13…No, I’m saying you’re a prude! Fine…Here you go!

Lol best line ever! Can't wait to read the rest!
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Your story has made me laugh out loud more times than I can count. Please continue! :)
Bellababe76 chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Love it, Love it, Love it!
Bellababe76 chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
I love this story...it's so funny...I would love 2 have a friend like Emmett
Heatherp chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH I LOVE IT!
Alice Hell chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
I don't really like the Cullens or the Denali, aside from Emmett right now. They're bastards! Like why would you lie to Bella, to make her go shopping? Ah whatever, update soon.

Love,