Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
this is really awsome so far, i love it!
Needs-a-striaght-jacket chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
best twilight fan fic. ever. so funny. i nearly inhaled my computer laughing. please update soon! im dieing on the inside...please!
LePetitPrincesse chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
wow, I love the bella-emmet relationsip:D (im probablyn ot the first one to say that tho...) plus its really interesting the way you've intertwined the original twilight and your own fanfiction's plot. I love it!
TacoFairy chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
OMFG U HAV TO UPDATE PLZ!
jasperandAlicelover98 chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Please keep writing! the story is so good! please,please,please i want to know what happens! you write really well too! amazingly well, i thought i was reading from a couple of chapters that Stephanie Meyer left out! (did i spell meyer wrong?) anyway, nicely done, please keep writing, its all i do on my laptop!
Besks chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
great story
markedtwipotter chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
That was really funny.
kmc995 chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
This story is awesome! I love Emmett! I think that it is really sweet of you to have a fan-fic with Emmett in it, he deserves more attention. You portrayed his character very well, and I think he is hilarious! Nice Job! I also would like to say that I think tha you made everyone very much in-character and I also love the scenes with Edward in them! The romantic scenes are very good and I love how you add just enough detail, but not too much to make me sick. ;) Some people go way overboard with the sex and makeing out scenes! Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what hapopens next!
favludo chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
id love to see this story continued, its so funny!
suedwind chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
:D

I love Emmett-stories :)
Twi-Holic68 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I have never laughed so hard at a story in my life... I want Emmett to be my brother... it would great! thx so much for a great story! will there be more?
Honey-Usa-Chan chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Even your wet dreams are PG-13…No, I’m saying you’re a prude! Fine…Here you go!

Lol best line ever! Can't wait to read the rest!
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Your story has made me laugh out loud more times than I can count. Please continue! :)
Bellababe76 chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Love it, Love it, Love it!
Bellababe76 chapter 4 . 12/14/2009