Reviews for Conversations with Emmett
I need a life bad chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I need a life bad chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Flameswithoutfire chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
OMG LOL this story is amazing PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Flameswithoutfire chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Loved it! I still can't stop laughing! ROFLMAO
blue-eyed wolf chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
oh my god laughing my butt off! i think it just fell on the floor

crap any1 got ducktape please?
Jess chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
I loved the whole 7 chapters it was really funny! are you going to write any more chapters, it would be awesome if u did.
CrackedUpVAMPIRE22 chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
i lovee this! its so original nd funny
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
I like you story! Its awesome! I liked the parts when just Emmett and Bella were talking the most so far. They were really cute! I'm looking forward to the shopping! That'll be funny. I love this story!
SavedByTwilight chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I totally love this chapter :D I have never laughed so much while reading a fanfiction before! This is great. I've always loved Emmett, and his relationship with Bella in Breaking Dawn really made me smile, so this fanfic is PERFECT for me :D So now I'm going to read the rest of the chapters, I'm looking forward to it! :)

PS. I'm really sorry if my english is bad, I'm from Norway.
msbutterflycat chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
i love this story
siruisblack18 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I love this! I can't wait for more, especially with Bella sticking up for herself!
VolturiGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Are you well? You haven't updated ANY of your stories in a while. I'm not rushing you to update, but I'm wondering why you haven't "made contact."

Still a lover of Conversations with Emmett. ;)
Lilacs46 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Why did you stop writing this? It's pure win. It's very good. And Cullenista is great isn't she?
costariquensa chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
What a great story! I just found this one on a whim, a friend suggested it and I began it! I adore Emmett and it's awesome when he gets the attention he deserves. Although it appears you have been asked this many times in reviews, I can't help it- do you plan on finishing this story? Because it has been nearly a YEAR since you last updated, and it would be heartbreaking to let a fantastic story like this just die. Please finish it if you can! It appears you haven't been on in some time, so perhaps you won't even see this review, but the story is fabulous and we really wish you would continue with it. Thanks! Good luck!
cmcwilliams chapter 7 . 7/31/2009