Reviews for Date of Execution
Jess chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
This is amazing. Dean was always my favorite character. Barry Pepper played him well, very well. And Stephen King is a great author, but I don't agree with the death he gave Dean. It seemed unnecessary.
Justice In Reality chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was great! I enoyed reading this! Good job.
noxfiction chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Thank you for writing this, I loved it. After I read The Green Mile I was haunted by Dean's death; he was my absolute favourite character. It didn't help that Barry Pepper, who plays Dean in the film, is one of my two favourite actors and I could imagine it all too well.

I've been considering writing something about him, although this is pretty much perfect. Very sad, well written. Short but sweet. Lovely!
Cynique Zigon chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Omg this is sooo good I love how you worded it and I felt like I was actually in Paul's shoes. Just so u know, I subscribed to u!
ManiacPikachu chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I want MORE! I really wanna see if coffey, or someone simalir, in C block could save him
moonbeam1987 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wow this is really good i actually felt like crying. the green mile is my fav book (i am reading it now) i was sad to read that dean died makes the film more sad knowing that he died soon after john coffey. good job.
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh wow this is so sad. It's how I felt when I read it in the book. I actually cried. This was very well written though. I like it even if it is sad.
AnxioTropic chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow, a beautiful peice of work, really simple and thought-provoking. I'm really glad to see some more Green Mile around. Nice work, keep it up.
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Nice I'm glad to see a fanfic for Green Miale not only was it good but in many ways it wan't your traditional Sstepnen King
TragicGuardian chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Pretty good, glad to see more green mile fan fic here
AnyaTheRhymer chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
'Lo there, ain't this a lovely fic? XD I was shocked when I found out there were no reviews for this story. Green Mile was a brilliant book, made me cry. I think you nearly made me cry, too. Anyhow, you got a lovely fic here, keep writing :)

xoxo