Reviews for Summer Rain
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 1 . 8/23
So...did they bang in the woods? XD
Ahiru28886 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I loved it it's the best TMNT fanfic I've ever read.
Kain Sinner chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Dude you stopped at the best part! What about the rope, Mikey's messy room filled with who-knows-what marvels and horrors, the vodka spiked tea...Mikey and Leo smexiness? That's cruel...just downright cruel. I wanted to see Mikey get the jump on Leo and some of the BDSM who have hinted... So, can I start begging for a Chapter 2 please?! XD
LeatherLeaf chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
When I read your summary I hesitated. BUT your story was very well-written. I would never put Leo in this mindset. But you made him so believable. I felt for him. Thnx 4 the good read.
Monoko chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
hahahaha! that was epic XD
Shimmy Ninja chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Did this just happen? Really?

Awesome. I think I scared the neighbours with my laughing. Way to hit it with your rawkfist. You win the internet.
w4r7c chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
XD I have no words, just simply brilliant!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
cute, cute, cute! that is soo freaking cute. i love the idea of Leo trying to be a closet perv. lol too funny. _
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
You need more reviews. You simply NEED more reviews. This is a genius work of epic proportions. EPIC. Like up there with the masters epic. I'm a sucker for these pairings as it is. The extra slab of pervertedness? Icing on the cake, dude. Icing.
Angel362 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
with a risk of sounding like Tny the tiger that was great! Angel x
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
omg, LOL! This is one of the funniest things I've ever written. I love how cheeky you made Raph and Donnie, with an emphasis on the latter- Donnie bouncing around and giggling is just too much. This whole thing was just as sweet as it was funny. Oh, and ROFL at Raph swaggering around out of Don's lab as though he found a cure for cancer- that was probably my favorite line XD
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
LOL. Only Don could pull off “Resistance is futile,” and “All your base are belong to him.” in the same paragraph!

Neat fic.
youkodoll chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I love the story it made me laugh very hard. I am not too into LeoXMikey fics since I am a die heart for RaphXMikey and LeoXDonnie, but you did a very good job on this and this the first time a ever reviewed a LeoXMikey story. Nice job!