Reviews for The Slayers' bond
natalya3721 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Old Emerald Eye chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Ok, now my face is hurting cause of all the smiling. The perils of binge-reading, young Slayerettes.

I think I've got it figured out. The first Slayer ( not First, first, the one at the start) drowned, and her Watcher did CPR and she was alive again, but Buffy was called, and then she died so Faith was called? Should called be capitalized? Called? Did I get it right? Do I get a cookie?
Aannd I'll stop now. There were large amounts of hyperactive puppy in that last paragraph. To be fair, I've been wondering that paractically the whole fic.
Now that I've written all that, its gonna be really obviously explained in an AN in like, chapter two. Such is life.

Probs should stop there, else I'll be ranting 'bout how good this fic is for another hour or so.
Keep up the good work:)
-OEE
saint21 chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Poor B. Update soon please
shrodeddrknss13 chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Great fic so far! Loving the Fuffy interactions! Especially the dream sequences and the initial "real" interactions. Though it pains me to admit it (and I assure you it does, lol) I understand the need for some Bangel to help motorvate the Fuffy! Only one question, how old is Dawn? The first time Faith "meets" her, she's 12, but in the last 3 chapters it is mentioned that she is 11 [i think it was the part where they had to go down for dinner].

Best of luck with the writer's block! Awesome job so far!
elfspirit7 chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Furypiper chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
I reviewed one of your other fuffy stories... Or at least I think this is supposed to be Fuffy. But regardless I love your writing style and I hate how you tease. Still I really like this story and I wait with anticipation for the next installment.
Nosferatum chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
Good work. You know I've got a recipe you may want to try. Well, one part of you've got down already - coffee.

So, sleep 3 hours each day for a week and make sure you're waking at the most uncomfortable moments - that is 6 am if you're a nighthawk or at 1am if you're a skylark. Then sleep for a 14 hours. Then drink a couple liters of cffee. Then sleep 2 hours each day for a 3 days, drink 3 liters of coffee and get to work. In a few hours you WILL write something, though as my experience shows you will probably be surprised...

Well, joking aside, I hope you'll continue this fic.
charmedloverloes chapter 14 . 4/15/2010
Another great chapter. Poor Angel. He's not going to be happy I guess.
NappyHead chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
Loving this story. Keep up the great work. Hope to see a drunk or jealous Buffy sometime soon!
blue talith chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
Thanks for coming back with this update, Daz0! Hope to see the next chapter from you soon.
Lostmemories203 chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
lol. i toally get wut i u mean. Lovin it! plz update soon!
dazae15 chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
Oh how I've missed this story :) Great job and I don't think you got any mistakes in it but I'm not good at catching them. Can't wait for the next chapter
uluvme chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
huh. is it wrong that i completely forgot about angel? eh. this is a fuffy, who cares about angel. right?

& on that note. were they not talking about feelings earlier in the story? was angel a part of the picture then? a bit confused.

please update ASAYC.
mookkitt chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
I love this story. Please update again soon!
TaikoTurtle chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
Ugh, omg screw you. I totally just could have slept earlier tonight, but no I just had to watch an episode of Buffy, get reinterested in Faith/Buffy, search for good fanfics, and then stumble across this ol' thing here. xD NO SLEEP FOR ME. But for realzies, yo, I enjoyed reading your fanfic, and I was thoroughly surprised when I discovered that it was still a work in progress. I think the characterization of Faith's lingo is quite accurate, and some of their flirtatious banter going back and forth is pretty damn hot. xD Normally I'm a Willow/Tara kind of person, but the dynamic between Faith and Buffy is just too good to pass up, so I'm glad I found this fic of yours.

TWO THUMBS UP!