Reviews for Breaking Point
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
interesting
jarec chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
i reread my last comment and realize it was unclear.

This is an amazing concept which has, so far, been well executed. But it seems like you've declared it 'finished' when the story was just getting underway. There's so much potential for further development and it just seems wrong for you not to keep going with this.
jarec chapter 12 . 10/22/2008
this is awesome!Finish it!
Cicero Amaral chapter 12 . 9/1/2008
You are wrong. It does not scream for a sequel.

Ir Howls for one. Wants it. DEMANDS IT!

Fantastic work, on everything. From the new team (Static Shock crossover, YEAH!), to BB and Raven's feelings, everything.

Congratulations.

Congratulations, Indeed.

May your pen never rest.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
uhm, no, not really, it doesn't actually scream sequel, i you were a completely heartless bastard for not telling us that little tidbit, it would scream 'WHAT THE HELL, MAN?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
'When no response was forthcoming, she turned back to the group, thinking unmentionable things about people that were too stuck up to show common courtesy.'

oh, I can just imagine; '(sigh) oh, bitch'.

but of course, thats before she knows exactly why she actin that way, I presume. hmm, topiaca.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
ahh, try to clear the air, eh?

goody for you, but I stand by my earlier statement; didn't you say a superhero goes rogue in this?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
oh, well, that amde sense, now that everybody knows. unfortunately too late for them, eh?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
... oh my god, your bringin Static Shock into this?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
.. uh, don't mean to be a wet blanket, but didn't you say BB goes ROGUE? as in, most likely on the OPPOSITE side of the law? I mean, if you got him starting a new team, fine, I guess, but... I woulda liked to see him evil, and I don't mean Beast evil, just... evil.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
you know, when I envisioned BB turning his back on the Titans, I saw it a little more... oh, humorous, sadistic, heck, I even got him being and actual successful villain. but on the other paw, this is aiight, too.
darkgraywolf chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
wow that story was actually really very well written
The Mad shoe1 chapter 12 . 5/2/2008
A really touching fic, well done.
TheMightyErrg chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
boo ! Bad story ... actually excellent story bad ending.

Where's the happy ending ? Where's the romance ?

Forget that ... where's the SMUT !

Redeamn thyself ...

Write a sequel ... add smutty lemon !

Hell forget the plot and just write smut !

Just kidding. Great job on the story. Hopefully you'll write a sequel and patch things up between BB & Rae.

p.s.

Don't forget the lemon
The Lady Bonny chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
This is a story I've been waiting almost two years to see. You're going to have to pardon the gushing here but seriously-the idea of Beast Boy leaving the Titans and then forming his own team is something that's pretty dear to me, mostly because Beast Boy is my favorite character and, as was shown throughout the fifth season (completely ignoring Trouble in Tokyo here), he isbe capable of leading on his own. The story is not something I could ever do myself (my ability to write anything past a oneshot is sadly lacking) but it was something I wanted to see done. That said, I am extremely happy to have stumbled upon this and I'm even more estatic to see that it is well written. It would be all-too-easy for someone to blame Beast Boy's departure on Robin or Raven and then make those two characters out to be complete jerks. I'm glad to see that didn't happen here, although I am curious as to what the confrontation was between Robin and Beast Boy.

I also love the team you've thought up. They're characters I never would have expected to see, and I love it when unanticipated characters are given the chance to shine. One thing I would like to mention, though, is while I like the team, I don't know much about Gear, Static, Mary Marvel, or Arrowette. Gear and Static I recognize from the few episodes of Static Shock I was able to watch, I know Arrowette was a former Young Justice member, and I know absolutely nothing about Mary Marvel. Could we have a little background on them? I'm sure you plan to develop them as characters in the sequal but I'd still like to know your interpretation of them.

And you have BB/Rae! I can't wait to see what happens between those two after the rooftop confrontation (and by the way, BB's comments on responsibility and not making the same mistakes twice were very well done. I like it when people remember that Beast Boy is capable of acting like an adult while still maintaining his personality). I'm sure things between them won't end there. The shipper in me wants them to eventually work things out but the Mary Marvel/Beast Boy elements you seem to be hinting at are intriguing. It's pretty obvious which pairing my vote would go to but I'm interested to see where you take this.

Actually, I'm interested to see where this story is going period. I'll definitely be tuning into the sequal. Happy writing!

Bonny