Reviews for Breaking Point
Man you know shit got real when Static is in this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
jarec chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
i reread my last comment and realize it was unclear.

This is an amazing concept which has, so far, been well executed. But it seems like you've declared it 'finished' when the story was just getting underway. There's so much potential for further development and it just seems wrong for you not to keep going with this.
jarec chapter 12 . 10/22/2008
this is awesome!Finish it!
Cicero Amaral chapter 12 . 9/1/2008
You are wrong. It does not scream for a sequel.

Ir Howls for one. Wants it. DEMANDS IT!

Fantastic work, on everything. From the new team (Static Shock crossover, YEAH!), to BB and Raven's feelings, everything.

Congratulations, Indeed.

May your pen never rest.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
uhm, no, not really, it doesn't actually scream sequel, i you were a completely heartless bastard for not telling us that little tidbit, it would scream 'WHAT THE HELL, MAN?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
'When no response was forthcoming, she turned back to the group, thinking unmentionable things about people that were too stuck up to show common courtesy.'

oh, I can just imagine; '(sigh) oh, bitch'.

but of course, thats before she knows exactly why she actin that way, I presume. hmm, topiaca.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
ahh, try to clear the air, eh?

goody for you, but I stand by my earlier statement; didn't you say a superhero goes rogue in this?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
oh, well, that amde sense, now that everybody knows. unfortunately too late for them, eh?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
... oh my god, your bringin Static Shock into this?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
.. uh, don't mean to be a wet blanket, but didn't you say BB goes ROGUE? as in, most likely on the OPPOSITE side of the law? I mean, if you got him starting a new team, fine, I guess, but... I woulda liked to see him evil, and I don't mean Beast evil, just... evil.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
you know, when I envisioned BB turning his back on the Titans, I saw it a little more... oh, humorous, sadistic, heck, I even got him being and actual successful villain. but on the other paw, this is aiight, too.
darkgraywolf chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
wow that story was actually really very well written
The Mad shoe1 chapter 12 . 5/2/2008
A really touching fic, well done.
TheMightyErrg chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
boo ! Bad story ... actually excellent story bad ending.

Where's the happy ending ? Where's the romance ?

Forget that ... where's the SMUT !

Redeamn thyself ...

Write a sequel ... add smutty lemon !

Hell forget the plot and just write smut !

Just kidding. Great job on the story. Hopefully you'll write a sequel and patch things up between BB & Rae.

Don't forget the lemon