Reviews for Eyes to Remember
Having read this story numerous times I can not say thank you enough . You are a very talented writer . Do you think you will ever come back and finish ?
spikeecat chapter 88 . 2/13
Awesome story. I hope you decide to add a few more chapters someday.
Delete8742499AccountPlease chapter 88 . 2/11
oh what a great story update soon
Guest chapter 88 . 12/25/2016
I have read this story several times. It is one of my favorites. I am hoping one day you will finish. Please
DebK chapter 88 . 5/24/2016
This is such a wonderful story and would love to see you add to it.
LydzV chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
I have re read your stories so many times...always my favorite. Really wish you would consider finishing some of them.
Guest chapter 51 . 2/16/2016
NOOOO! NOOO ROBERT! that would be just to sad
carolb chapter 88 . 1/14/2016
That was a great story! Please add more.
ThisNeverHappenedII chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Good Afternoon,

Hope all is well with you this Saturday afternoon. Just wanted to let you know that I have always enjoy reading your stories. I know you must be tired of hearing this, however; I just finished re-reading "Eyes To Remember" and I was wondering if you ever consider finishing it. I hope someday you would because its such a wonderful story.

Have a wonderful weekend, and the coming holidays.

Mari,
snazzieshazzie chapter 88 . 10/1/2015
I really can't wait for you to finish this.
Is ranger going to adopt the girls? Will steph have a trouble free pregnancy? Will maria meet yogi bear?
Penny A chapter 82 . 8/12/2015
Love rereading your story, hope one day soon you can continue.
aruvqan chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
I used to have a candy apple red 69 mustang mach 1 with a 428 cobrajet ... no shit guys drool )
MargaritaS chapter 88 . 7/8/2015
this is so sweet, i love the 3 big children (tracking them down camping was priceless) i am eager for more and hope you will continue :)
RhoJ chapter 88 . 7/7/2015
Beautiful story, thank you.
nanaeubanks chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Another favorite that I have read numerous times. Please update.