Reviews for Eyes to Remember
PhantomPilot chapter 88 . 6/12
OMG, PLEASE, PLEASE finish this story! Wedding? Colt or filly? Condo or house for Sr, Manosos? Partners for Mica, Les, Bobby and Tank? Baby for Babe & Dave?
misty23y chapter 88 . 5/21
great story, love the soft side of Ranger, though I do miss bad ass Ranger. please finish, don't leave us hanging Lee Ann.
I love this story, have read many times. Please please come back and finish
Guest chapter 88 . 7/31/2017
Great story please come back and finish
jballing4 chapter 47 . 7/15/2017
PhillyGirl27 chapter 88 . 6/7/2017
A new favorite story of mine, Lee Anne! Your epic saga had many of the earmarks that make a story great. The various plot elements provided a fascinating tale of a strong Stephanie who is beloved by all who meet her. And Carlos was warm, loving and supportive of his one true love, his Babe. Tank, Bobby & Lester were a riot, showing their playful sides in Steph's and the girls' presence. They relaxed and had fun with the whole Manoso-Plum clan. I loved your Julie, Katie and especially your Allie! Even their pets had fun personalities. You have a wonderful sense of humor that came through in this tale, giving us snappy, funny dialogue.

Even though this story is not marked Complete, it was well worth the time to read it as is. Of course, as a greedy reader, I'd love to see the wedding, how Julie settles into school, the 3-Pigs story at Allie's kindergarten, with T, B & L in the starring roles and so much more! But it was highly satisfying as it stands. Thanks so much for sharing your talents. -Kathy
Guest chapter 88 . 3/21/2017
Having read this story numerous times I can not say thank you enough . You are a very talented writer . Do you think you will ever come back and finish ?
spikeecat chapter 88 . 2/13/2017
Awesome story. I hope you decide to add a few more chapters someday.
Delete8742499AccountPlease chapter 88 . 2/11/2017
oh what a great story update soon
Guest chapter 88 . 12/25/2016
I have read this story several times. It is one of my favorites. I am hoping one day you will finish. Please
DebK chapter 88 . 5/24/2016
This is such a wonderful story and would love to see you add to it.
LydzV chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
I have re read your stories so many times...always my favorite. Really wish you would consider finishing some of them.
Guest chapter 51 . 2/16/2016
NOOOO! NOOO ROBERT! that would be just to sad
carolb chapter 88 . 1/14/2016
That was a great story! Please add more.
ThisNeverHappenedII chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Good Afternoon,

Hope all is well with you this Saturday afternoon. Just wanted to let you know that I have always enjoy reading your stories. I know you must be tired of hearing this, however; I just finished re-reading "Eyes To Remember" and I was wondering if you ever consider finishing it. I hope someday you would because its such a wonderful story.

Have a wonderful weekend, and the coming holidays.

Mari,